Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met up with somebody here in my hometown n learned about the anti-bsl movement here and found out she's working on starting her own kennel. I told her what I know about breedings- waiting for them to mature, proving worthiness, health and temperament testing. We seemed to agree on basically everything and recently she bred her girl and boy- fine. Then bred her boy to another registered pet bitch locally for tri-color pups. Found out today she let her boy get to the pup she kept from the first litter her dogs had- less than a yr no cgc or herding training or testing at all. Stupid. Literally am beyond irritated. The daddy had a monster head and the pups from the last litter had to be pulled out by the vet cuz their heads were gettin stuck in the canal. You think this is a good idea???? Smh. Honestly hopin this breeding kills her pup. If you don't learn from wisdom maybe you will learn from experience. End rant. Ugh.

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Wow, Boo! Yeah, I'd be frustrated too. It's not good to wish ill will on anybody (I'm a firm believer it'll come back to bite you in the butt before it does them), but I see your point. I hope she learns a valuable lesson.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The kicker is she had trouble with her adult bitch and sire's pups this last litter- wouldn't that clue u in maybe u need a smaller male in your line or a bigger bitch. Literally almost a death sentence for this pup. Bred on her first heat. So wanna come unglued but I doubt she would listen to a thing I said and then no one would be speakin truth to her. Ugh. I wanna steal her n set her up for a abort/spay...

·
Registered
287 Posts
while i agree that this person probably shouldnt be breeding dogs, i wouldnt wish death on the puppy, its not her fault. if youre breeding for monster head, tri color dogs then i dont see much of a point in breeding them anyway.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh wow Boo that does suck and you are right she prolly wouldn't listen anyway. I hope she learns. *shrugs* But hugs to you

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yes, don't wish it upon the puppies. Why not just report her to your local Animal Protection/Humane Society? Voice your concerns to them, see what they say, if anything can be done (they would most likely investigate) & go from there

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Yes, don't wish it upon the puppies. Why not just report her to your local Animal Protection/Humane Society? Voice your concerns to them, see what they say, if anything can be done (they would most likely investigate) & go from there
I trust them as much as I trust this girl to not breed her pups again.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Oh wow... that's actually really sad to hear. Well I hope the puppies don't suffer because of her & hopefully soon she learns not to do this. Have you tried talking to her, educating her in a positive way on how to properly breed?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts