Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last week I had to go get my daughter from school at 7pm after a long field trip she was on and decided to take pepper with me for the walk. We get up there and a few people have brought dogs { not a big deal pep is great with all dogs} but this one lady walking by with a lil Chi sees pep and like makes this noise like she is startled and scoops up her pup and walks a huge circle around pep and then pups the dog down right before they get to this shephard x looking dog. Well they et up beside him and the ignorant owners of him dont have his leash short enough to control and he lunges for the dog and just misses it. About 10 minutes after that happens all of a sudden I have this cute lil fluff ball run up to pep out of nowhere and not sure who owns him { I dont like small dogs usually but he was cute} No biggie since pep was fine with him and they sniffed and carried on. Was gonna try and catch him since I couldnt tell who's the owner since noone was paying attention to him. He was running across the road almost got hit by a motorcycle and right when i started calling him the owner who was right behind me yapping at her friend in a car calls him over.Imentioned to her he almost got hit and maybe she should leash him , with that I got a snooty look and brush off. She doesnt pick him up instead some other friend calls him over { she is by the mean shephard x} and he runs over there not even looking and the shephard grabs and pins him to the ground poor dog screamed but was ok. { now I think both these owners need a good kick to the head I dont get bringing an aggressive dog to a school , he even barks and carrys on at people as well as other dogs} . But today my daughter tells me that on friday that lil pup was hit by a car at the school and died, Just dont get people like that makes me want to shake them. Sorry just had to rant. I sure hope we dont hear of something bad with this shephard x dog anytime soon { they live around the corner from us} I have already told my daughter to never go near him I dont get people who dont socialize there dog and feel its ok to take them to a school when they cant control them obviously .

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
people are stupid!! i dont really like small dog either but thats sad about it getting hit by a car :( hopefully they keep the german sheperd X obtained so it doesnt hurt anything or anyone

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
You know. I bet if you voiced your concern to the school principal or the board,they could tell the lady the dog is not welcome.

If you show how this dog is not safe around the children,and that it would be on their hands should anything happen,since it's on school grounds.
They would most likely do something about it.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there are no dogs allowed on school grounds which is why most of us wait on the side walks outside of the school , so not sure if they could actually do anything since it isnt there property.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Idiots. See my response to Joewilly's thread about loose dogs.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Y a I swear there is a epidemic of stupid people recently , had some more today while on my walk :( and then saw those other posts on here as well , frustrating to say the least.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Y a I swear there is a epidemic of stupid people recently , had some more today while on my walk :( and then saw those other posts on here as well , frustrating to say the least.
Maybe the stupidity is due to radiation off the Japanese coast from all those earthquakes & only effecting most while others are immune??? You guys are on the west coast right??? siiiigh...

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol yes west coast , I like your reasoning behind this lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.