Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im currently researching Animal Laws, constitutional rights, and further investigating the BSL. Why? I want to know my legal rights to a "T". It was reported on another site a man beat his wife, when to cops came he ran, jumped a 6ft wood privacy fence and landed on a chained pit. He ended up with 56 stiches and a jail cell. The next day the humane society rolled out and confiscated the neighbors dog?? He is currently pressing charges and going to sue but a judge told him he had NO RIGHTS in this case. THATS CRAPPPPPPPP.

But anyways thats another story, I came across this and in reading how missrepresented the Pit bull is in all these "attacks" irritated me. I figured if I was irritated I didnt want to be irritated alone so Id share and we could all be irritated. J/K
http://www.understand-a-bull.com/BSL/MistakenIdentity/WrongId.htm

What really irks me is that the reporting media sources were not held accountable for the incorrect and unjust slandering of the breed!!!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
What :poop: !!!! Yeah now I'm irked too!! I get so sick of the media and how they stand behind the free press $h*t that it makes me so mad and yet we have to watch our backs because some a-hole wants to harm our dogs. Last night on the news 10 7day old pitbull puppies were killed by a man he threw them in a dumpster and then ran. If he is caught he could get only max 2yrs jail time or 5,000.00 fine. People stood by but did nothing because they were afraid what would happen to them. I wouldn't care about myself I would have tried to save the puppies pitbull or not a life is a life is a life..... :stick:

·
RateMyPitbull.com Moderator
4,389 Posts
When you put "Pit Bull Attack" in the headlines, people will read it. The media knows this, that's why they do it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts