Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a full blood pit i found digging in my trashcan like a month ago and we took him to the vet. well now hes all better an i was wondering if hes to young to weight train? i started playing with him tug of war an he seems to get pretty into it

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
i got a full blood pit i found digging in my trashcan like a month ago and we took him to the vet. well now hes all better an i was wondering if hes to young to weight train? i started playing with him tug of war an he seems to get pretty into it
Were his registration papers attached to his collar when you found him? Because if not, you dont have a full blood pit. 5 months is definitely too young either way. Also, how do you even know his age?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Were his registration papers attached to his collar when you found him? Because if not, you dont have a full blood pit. 5 months is definitely too young either way. Also, how do you even know his age?
i took him to the vet and they did blood test and everything on him so i got papers on him now. i found him just roaming around where i live and at one point i saw his mother

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
i took him to the vet and they did blood test and everything on him so i got papers on him now. i found him just roaming around where i live and at one point i saw his mother
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

There is no blood test for that. And certainly no way to get papers that way.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

There is no blood test for that. And certainly no way to get papers that way.
im by no way a dog expert but i know what the papers i received say :roll: also got papers from the animal shelter we took him before they said they was gonna put him down if they kept him

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
im by no way a dog expert but i know what the papers i received say :roll: also got papers from the animal shelter we took him before they said they was gonna put him down if they kept him
What do these papers say? I'm not talking about vet papers that say you got his shots. The papers I'm referring to that would prove him being an APBT. They say his mother and fathers registered name. If you can provide those names then it will prove he is an APBT.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What do these papers say? I'm not talking about vet papers that say you got his shots. The papers I'm referring to that would prove him being an APBT. They say his mother and fathers registered name. If you can provide those names then it will prove he is an APBT.
im not talking about does papers either . i even have a certificate showing hes authenticity but anyways thanks for answering my question. what age would be good to start his training?

·
scratchin hard
2,147 Posts
I smell fish!!!!!!!!!!!!
How about you stop! Back up! Get your story rite! And then ask your question...

Just saying........................

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
im not talking about does papers either . i even have a certificate showing hes authenticity but anyways thanks for answering my question. what age would be good to start his training?
Well opinions vary on that. But, the consensus seems to be 18 months, unless its very very light resistance. And, even then still at least 8 months. Thats what I've gathered. I'm sure someone else will chime in. Also, not trying to beat on you, but are you telling me, you went to the vet, got a blood test, and they gave you a certificate of authentic APBT? I would love to see this posted.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well opinions vary on that. But, the consensus seems to be 18 months, unless its very very light resistance. And, even then still at least 8 months. Thats what I've gathered. I'm sure someone else will chime in. Also, not trying to beat on you, but are you telling me, you went to the vet, got a blood test, and they gave you a certificate of authentic APBT? I would love to see this posted.
alright guess ill wait on the training. is there a specific diet i need to follow maybe? i first went to the animal shelter but when i had went to a private vet he took blood samples, and he sent it to a lab to trace the bloodline of my dog. then when the test came back they came with the certificate of authenticity and all so basically yes & i dont mind posting it when i get home.

·
scratchin hard
2,147 Posts
C 1981...you cant tell who that is?...............
Read real good...my military training kickin in and you fixin to waste a bunch a time again...........

Ats the 2nd biggest buncha whoowee i've seen today.....gtfoh

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
C 1981...you cant tell who that is?...............
Read real good...my military training kickin in and you fixin to waste a bunch a time again...........

Ats the 2nd biggest buncha whoowee i've seen today.....gtfoh
Hahahahaha. "KIBBLE AND RAW IT IS"??? Dino?? I dont know! And come on welder, you know you get entertainment out of this as do I!

EDIT: Johnweezy. Have to excuse me. I missed that one the past few days, which I am upset about.

·
scratchin hard
2,147 Posts
Ding ding ding we got a wiener!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
There is no such DNA test that can determine breed, those tests are a scam and don't even list APBT as a breed they can test for. There is absolutely NO way for you to obtain registry papers that prove his lineage through a vet. That has to be done by the breeder through the registry and since you found him on the street how can you even claim such a thing?

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
There is no such DNA test that can determine breed, those tests are a scam and don't even list APBT as a breed they can test for. There is absolutely NO way for you to obtain registry papers that prove his lineage through a vet. That has to be done by the breeder through the registry and since you found him on the street how can you even claim such a thing?
:goodpost:

I do want to add that there are some shady registries that will register anything as an APBT. LOL. I could register a cat as an APBT thru CKC for example. All I'd have to do is pay the money. But yeah DNA tests are a joke and only test for AKC breeds.... American Staffordshire Terrier is what would come up in the test... not APBT. different breed.

·
scratchin hard
2,147 Posts
Yall gonna go threw this again.......jeeez and crackers...........

He's a crack head!!!!!!!!!!!100.....

Prboly dont own a trash can.....camel dog hahahahahahhahaa
ahahahahahaha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts