Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crazy?? So for the last week or so my 6 yr old pit, Chyna, started barking at my husband BUT only when he's been outside working on a car all day.. We cant figure out why now, after all these years of being around a mechanic it bothers her? I noticed its not him who she is barking at because she found the outfit in my hamper and freaked out! Her hairs stick up, she growls and barks. She' never been aggressive/mean. She's very well trained so i just cant figure out what shes trying to tell me... She's the sweetest cuddle bug in the world! Anyone else experienced this before?? :eek: Right now, she's cuddling with him.. ?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
How are her eyes? any chance maybe she is developing some visual problems and maybe just not seeing it him out there? and was it light in the room where she was barking at the uniform? if dark and visual problems maybe it seemed like a figure standing there or something?

·
Super Moderator
4,655 Posts
Does he do engines or tires? Has there been a change it the area he's been working on cars? Maybe he's brushing up against something that she doesn't like the smell of. Maybe something on the uniform is masking his smell. Just a few ideas. Hopefully it's something as simple as adding Natures Miricle to the wash.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts