Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
looks blue fawn to me in those pics, cute pup :)

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Bee is a breath taking dog. I was fortunate enough to meet her Holly and Crixus at the Splash dogs event. Her coat is very light and super shiney :D I think she the first true champagne dog I've seen in real life.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Yep blue fawn. Very cute pup. That left foot that is bent does it do that often? If so I would talk to your vet about whether the puppy is knuckling over. If you search for the term here on the forum you can find some ways to help fix it if that is the case.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Good catch holly! Yes that pup is knuckling over what food are you feeding? This is a common problem when a pup grows too fast and can be corrected by diet with a lower protein level. Do a search for knuckling and you will see more pictures and treatments.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good catch holly! Yes that pup is knuckling over what food are you feeding? This is a common problem when a pup grows too fast and can be corrected by diet with a lower protein level. Do a search for knuckling and you will see more pictures and treatments.
I feed my dog purina puppy food thanx for catching that i notice that too but i thought that was normal any advice

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
This was a blue fawn? Looked buck skin fawn to me?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
yes blue fawn you can see the blue mask on the dog around the eyes and muzzle.

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
So is there a difference in a fawn bluie? lol Stupid question I know, but colorings confuse me

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
no apparently blue fawnie is used by the ADBA ?? I think I was told , I just heard that term recently but the ukc , and abkc dont use the term blue fawnie they use blue fawn.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
sorry meant fawn bluie , sounds like a lil kid term to me for some reason lol

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
no apparently blue fawnie is used by the ADBA ?? I think I was told , I just heard that term recently but the ukc , and abkc dont use the term blue fawnie they use blue fawn.
Yes, that is the term for blue fawn used by the ADBA.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts