Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am new to this site but before I introduce myself, I feel I should see if we belong here first. People are looking at my post but are not letting me know what they think

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
She def. looks like a pit bull, but there is no way to be absolutely sure without papers. :) Even if you don't have a pit bull, you're welcome here though. :D We welcome anyone who loves pit bulls.

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Looks like one to me, but everyone is gonna say without papers there is no sure way of knowing, or a dna test. Welcome and stay active. Most come ask a few questions and never return. Pretty dog btw

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
welcome to the forum, and as others have stated without papers there is no way to tell, she is gorgeous though, and she does look like a pit bull. Stick around ask a few questions and ofr sure post some pics :D

·
Registered
795 Posts
She definitely looks like one. If not, maybe crossed with a bully.
As stated above, you will never know without papers or DNA testing.

She's absolutely stunning nonetheless!

Welcome to the forum btw!

·
Super Moderator
4,564 Posts
She's super cute either way. Prob a Bully mix of some kind, but like everyone else said. No papers no real answer. Welcome to the forum. :)

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
You are from NZ yeah? you have posted that you would like to breed your unknowing unliniaged 'pitty' on the NZ forum. then you leave and ask here, lol.

You cannot tell what breed your dog is. In NZ we have no pure 'blue' apbts, i am going to say i am 99.9% sure that it is a x breed. with that .1% it may be a mutant dialation gene, but i highly doubt it.
Nor do we have bullies

You were told she was a jackfrost dog, and she had 6gens of liniage, but the breeder never gave it to you?

I will also add all BYB;s in NZ will use frosties name and jeeps name when selling their pups.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes you are correct, but you are wrong when I say that I "left" the NZpitbull site. I haven't left the site at all, I am purely just getting a wider opinion.
I haven't been on the internet for a few days,which may make it seem I left the other site. Am I not allowed to join more than 1 site.
I wasn't the one that started on this site,my partner did. So you can take your judgement on me and bugger off aye.
I have learnt alot since joining NZpitbull.com and if you read my post on there you would see that I took on what you all said. You have made me feel like I need to justify myself so no I won't be going back to NZpitbull.com

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
She looks like a pit, but like everyone else has said, without papers you will never know. And if MISSAPBT is right about you, don't breed an unpapered dog. Just sayin...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What she has said is correct.When I did my first post on NZpitbull I said I would like her to have puppies thinking she was a purebred pitbull and asked if anyone knew of any dogs. Since that post I have had a few conversations with different people on that site and it has fully made me re think the whole thing.
My partner didnt join this site to go against NZpitbull in anway at all.

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
What she has said is correct.When I did my first post on NZpitbull I said I would like her to have puppies thinking she was a purebred pitbull and asked if anyone knew of any dogs. Since that post I have had a few conversations with different people on that site and it has fully made me re think the whole thing.
My partner didnt join this site to go against NZpitbull in anway at all.
That's good. Get her spayed, and let her live a full and happy life as a petbull. :)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Dont have a crack at miss Dannie, she could be a big help to you in the fuyure, i dont think she was having a crack at you, its hard to read tone of voice via a keyboard!

Nice dog by the way! i would say by your location it is either an Amstaff with that colour or an Amstaff/APBT cross of some kind that build looks a bit amstaffy to me and that colour is typical in what breeders are selling here in Australia and more than likely over there, NZ and Aus have pretty similar dogs and lines as it was easy for us to swap , and alot of the dogs that came to Aus came via NZ.

BYB in Aus just love to make stuff up to sell the pups and a "blue pitbull" is a selling point to unknown buyers with little knowledge. I will say this though all of the NZ and Aus dogs are "gamebred"[APBT] dogs as we dont realy show our dogs these days those types of lines never developed at all. And there has not been any gamebred dogs ever that were that colour that i can promise. Blue and white Amstaffs are fetching high prices and back yard breeders tend to go where the money is.

Its a real looker too!

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
You've learnt alot since being on NZ Pit Bull - New Zealand Pit Bull Community tsk tsk that place is meerly a puppy peddler paradise all it has on it is unpapered dogs for sale then prices reducing after no one buys them. You will have 110% more luck learning on this site aposed to nzpitbulls.co.nz that place is an embarrasment.

Have a read around here, i wouldnt want you to get missleaded by that site.
There are lots of people to ask too :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you MISS APBT, I will stick around here. Like I said, I appreciated all of your advice. And I apologise if I lost my lid a little bit.

I have been away for a funeral and just got back yesterday. But now I'm back it looks like there is a HEAP of information on here.

I look forward to chatting with more people

1 - 19 of 19 Posts