Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i just got my new pitbull a few days a go he is 10 weeks old im just wondering is he a pure pitbull and from which kind of pitbull and how how could look when he is bigger
also i have been trying to teach him on pooty in one place but i just keep failing in that anyone has a good advice for that ?
P.S sorry for my poor english

·
Super Moderator
5,332 Posts
Hello and welcome to GoPitBull nadeem. If you have the puppy's pedigree papers post a picture of them and we can help you read them. If you bought the dog from a reputable breeder they will give you the papers so you can register the dog. Without the papers it is impossible to know the lineage of the puppy and therefore what it's breed may be.
By looking at the picture it is cute as can be and it looks like it may have some bully in it's blood. Whatever the mix you have a good looking boy.

Joe

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello and welcome to GoPitBull nadeem. If you have the puppy's pedigree papers post a picture of them and we can help you read them. If you bought the dog from a reputable breeder they will give you the papers so you can register the dog. Without the papers it is impossible to know the lineage of the puppy and therefore what it's breed may be.
By looking at the picture it is cute as can be and it looks like it may have some bully in it's blood. Whatever the mix you have a good looking boy.

Joe
Thank you for your replay jttar but i cant get any pedigree papers so the only thing i have is this picture , as i understand you said that it has a pitbull blood but its a mix blood

·
Super Moderator
5,332 Posts
That would be my guess nadeem but without knowing who the dogs parents, grandparents great grandparents etc. no one can be for certain. He definitely looks like there is bully blood by the picture.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought it as a pure pitbull they told me that this is the dad and the mother of him but i dont know
Anyway thanks for your help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts