Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are adopting her from a shelter. She was brought in as soon as she was able to be separated from the mother. They have never seen her mother and have no idea what breed she is. I'm sure she is a mixed breed just trying to figure out what she might be possibly mixed with. May do a dna test at some point.

·
Super Moderator
4,577 Posts
How old is she? Given the longer coat, probably not, but in the age of back yard breeders, there's really no telling. Embark may give you an idea.
PS she IS cuuuuuute!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How old is she? Given the longer coat, probably not, but in the age of back yard breeders, there's really no telling. Embark may give you an idea.
PS she IS cuuuuuute!
She is about 10 to 12 weeks.
They were not 100 % sure of her birthday.

·
Super Moderator
4,577 Posts
Maaaybe some bull breed mixed in. That coat though. Still too long, which makes me think more terrier.
I mean, she's cute and we're happy to have you here, bull breed or not. So feel free to stick around. If you do Embark her I'd love to see the results.

·
Super Moderator
5,297 Posts
Welcome to the forum Chrissybishop7! Glad you found us.
I have no guess on the breed except 100% dog. She definitely is a looker though. Love her expressive eyes and that one brown ear. Thanks for sharing her picture with us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts