Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
No papers? Real APBT's are small in size .... 35 on the low scale up to 65-70 for the larger scale. Bitches are always smaller than their male counterparts. Perhaps you have alot of American Bullies around you that you are comparing her to. If she doesn't have papers it's hard to say if she is pure.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
cute dog, as far as the medias eyes she would be counted as a "pit bull" type dog whether or not she is pure cant be determined without papers. She would deff be effected by BSL if its ever in your area. Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Yeah only way is if you have papers or can trace the parents back many generations. Welcome! She is a cutie no matter what she is.

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
She is gorgeous;
Real "pit bulls" aren't huge wide chested 80+ dogs everyone likes to assume they are.

Reactions: Kingsgurl

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Speaking in terms of "looks", your dog looks more real pitbull than half the dogs on this forum. Without papers, you never know 100%, but I'd have no problem saying you own a pitbull.

These two were real Pitbulls of mine. Most people have no clue as to what a pitbull looks like.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Speaking in terms of "looks", your dog looks more real pitbull than half the dogs on this forum. Without papers, you never know 100%, but I'd have no problem saying you own a pitbull.
Aint this the truth! I couldn't tell you how many times I've had to explain this to people that ask what Odyssey is simply because she is chocolate and 45 lbs. People know what a pit bull is but they sure aren't versed in recognizing an APBT. BUT I am glad that these people at least ask so that they can be a little more educated, and hopefully pass it on to their friends.

She is a gorgeous little girl :) I too wouldn't be surprised if she was full blooded. Good luck with her and please update us in the future!

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
its a pittie wittie!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
looks the part to me.. size, coat, tail set, tail size.. but w/o papers, she's just a pet.. love her for what she is

1 - 14 of 14 Posts