Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last week im walking my dog and someone says to me nice bully, I was confused and said that it was a pit and they said no you got a bully. What do you guys think? Maybe a mix of both

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
hard to tell at this age , im leaning towards bully but it isnt always just a look and tell thing , do you have the papers? the dogs in the pedigree will tell you exactly what you have.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
What are his bloodlines? Only way of knowing :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My dog doesnt have papers it was a given to me by my friend. His dad was said to be 90 plus pounds and the mother was 60. I seen the mother in person and it was kinda short and stocky the father was said to be taller than the mother. This is all the info i have

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
My dog doesnt have papers it was a given to me by my friend. His dad was said to be 90 plus pounds and the mother was 60. I seen the mother in person and it was kinda short and stocky the father was said to be taller than the mother. This is all the info i have
American Bully, no APBT will ever reach that kind of weight. Embrace the fact you have an American Bully, theres no shame in it but the more people embrace them as a separate breed the better off both breeds will be.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
American Bully, no APBT will ever reach that kind of weight. Embrace the fact you have an American Bully, theres no shame in it but the more people embrace them as a separate breed the better off both breeds will be.
Oh i dont mind at all hes a cool looking dog its looking like hes gonna be short and stocky like his mom

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
short and stalky can mean american bully as well, my girl I have here is just under 15'' tall and stalky she is american bully. check out the abkc website it gives a good description of the different classes of american bully.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts