Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEHE!!! I love that the Sims 3 Pet's will once again include our breed! And from the looks of it they gave them a much more realistic appearance. Correct me if I am wrong but looks pretty pit bullish to me. :)

Chocolate with a red nose with bat ears!

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
IDK looks more Bully or a mix to me lol pretty cool though if your into the sims.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow guys, it's a game.... Ya'll are getting a lil high and mighty on the breed identification. On the Sims 2 the APBT, Amstaff and Staffy Bull were offered but they were very bully. I actually used a boxer and tweeked the face and body to get a game looking dog.

Anyhoo here is the trailer, the lil choco dog is like 26 sec in.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
you can edit it around im sure. did they release pets yet? i havent followed the sims much since like last december

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Definalty jeep/redboy

Reactions: 9361

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
I am soo Boo Boo for being high tech. LOL

anyways....I have to admit the graphics on the sims pet 3 is way better then sims pet 2.
I had sims 2 and sims pet 2.

I have Sims 3 that YES..I still play! I should get the pets 3 and mess with it.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Pets 3 will come out in October so we still have a few more months.

I found a breed line up on the internet last night, it might not be a complete list but Pit Bull was listed! Bull Terrier wasn't on the list but they might still have them in there.

ETA*
Watching a press release from EA, says there will be 100's of breeds to choose from.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
when it comes out im sure theres a couple people that will make new dogs for it.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I won't be able to tell what breed/bloodline that dog is without seeing it's teeth. Is it a gatormouf blue nose? Just a guess.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
did you see the pit looking malosian dog from dragon age 1?

·
Banned
283 Posts
I totally had Sims 2 with Pets!!! I think I may have to actually buy the game when Pets 3 comes out! I've got a cracked copy right now mostly to see if I even liked it lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts