Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· APBT!
9,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I just wanted to issue a "formal" apology for all the ruckus that was raised recently by my posting on here a couple days ago... I'm not upset about anyone voicing their opinions, as it was expected. I have a very thick skin, so words don't hurt me. I was simply explaining why I hadn't been on the board in over a month, with everything going on in my life. For those who don't care for me, or what I posted, all I can say is, don't read my posts! Anyways, to the mods and admin... my sincerest apologies for causing such an uproar. I wasn't looking for a pitty party, or sympathy from anyone on here. I will continue to be a member of this board.. something so simple as someone not liking me or the mistakes I've made won't scare me off. Like I said in my original thread (the one that caused all this mess), I'm grown up enough to know when I make a mistake, and can admit when I'm wrong. Thankyou to all of you who had my back.. glad to know some ppl around here are friends/family. God bless and Godspeed to everyone!

Reactions: redog

· Registered
2,146 Posts
formal apology????

And just WHY are you apologizing? OK so you have had a run of bad luck and I have never made a less than stellar choice in my whole life! Come on...chin up!! You aren't dead and you do have you health and folks that are supportive of you. Hang in there!!!:woof:

· *Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
Keep your head up!!!! No need to apologize.

· APBT!
9,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I felt the need to apologize to the board, mainly admin and mods, b/c if I had just kept it simple and sweet and stated that I hadn't posted in so long due to some unexpected issues in my life, and left it at that, then there wouldn't have been such an uproar on that thread. I, however, being the person I am, don't lie, don't steal, don't live on welfare :), and keep it real, and when someone asks about my problems, I don't have the ability to sugarcoat things. I'm blunt, and upfront about things. Just FYI, I will keep everyone posted on my status. I'll be 4 mos pregnant on Friday (the 30th), and will be moving to TN, God willing, as of the 2nd of Feb. Once I'm settled in and situated.. I will post more and let everyone know/see how life is in TN! I'm only biding my time here this last week in Georgia, and definately keeping my head above water! The month and a half I spent in the county jail this summer gave me more than enough time to think about the mistakes I was making in my life, and plenty of drive/encouragement to think about the changes I needed to make, and have made since my bonding out. I know the people I need to stay away from, and am doing an excellent job of staying out of trouble. Anyways, I've explained enough for now.. will let everyone get on with their discussions about the bullies, since that what this board is really intended for.. and will continue posting on the stuff I know won't get negative attention, or cause any more ruckus here on the boards.. so you mods/admin folk don't have to worry about any more trouble from me! Good luck controlling the rest of the pack, lol!

· Registered
151 Posts
wow just read that one. too bad it was shut down i had so many fabulous things to say. lol big ups to blue family for truly understanding how things work. i gotta admit i didn't make it past the 2nd page but i see where it was going. lol internet drama can be so much fun! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.