Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got it in the mail the other day :D I've been thinking about applying for a specialty license plate for a long time, and when i went to put the truck in my name i figured "what the heck, why not?" The Tag Agency didn't know if Tallahassee would approve it because it had "bully" in it.. something i didn't think about before hand, but it all worked out.

· APBT!
9,636 Posts
Very nice!! I love it Shana!! Good deal "lucille" lol.

· my crazy little mutt pack
3,285 Posts
that's great ment to text you back but i was driving, i love it!

· Pits Are For Chicks
16,347 Posts
Sweet! I want to order AMPIT13 for my buick :D

· Premium Member
1,041 Posts
OK, that is freaking cool!!! Love it!

· Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks so much you guys! It makes me smile everytime i look at it. Now, I need to get a logo together and put it on the tailgate of my truck.

· APBT!
9,636 Posts
Me, too, lol.. and I'm sure ya'll already know what mine would say, lol... if you have to ask, you'll never know!

· Dare to dance the tide
12,407 Posts
That is cool Shana I love it!! :)

I was going to get custom plates for my van but I went ahead and bought the nature plates my state offers. Part of the money each yr goes back to preserving the wildlife. A good cause.

· Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is cool Shana I love it!! :)

I was going to get custom plates for my van but I went ahead and bought the nature plates my state offers. Part of the money each yr goes back to preserving the wildlife. A good cause.
Thanks Sharon, I wanted to get mine on the Spay/Nueter tag we have here in Florida, but i would have only gotten 6 letters and i would have lost the whole thing i was going for :( So i ended up getting the regular tag with the most amount of letters aloud.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.