Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its that season again at our house!! Yes our two youngest females are now so full of themselves since they now how to make the boys quiver!! :):roll:
Yes our 2 youngest females at 1 year and four months are coming in to their heat cycle. OOO joy , no now I can expect the rest of our women to follow suit. And the boys will just have to suffer. NO games of hokey pokey will happen if I can help it!
But since that is the case I am now reenforcing the training of sit-stay during the crate and rotate. Thier brothers (the youngest boys) now have something to focus on (hot dog training treats) instead of getting super twitterpated when I come in to rotate them.
Even though I have to be on crotch watch (can I say that??), it is good to focus on the basics, especially with the youngest ones.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
im dreading it!!!! our 4 youngest are 9 months now... 3 of them are females... with their momma it took a muzzle and 3 people to breed her... well be takin extra precautions but kinda hopin they are gonna be like their momma :D

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
im dreading it!!!! our 4 youngest are 9 months now... 3 of them are females... with their momma it took a muzzle and 3 people to breed her... well be takin extra precautions but kinda hopin they are gonna be like their momma :D
:rofl: I can picture that!
I'm so glad that Fatboy is fixed so I don't have to worry about him going all crazy trying to get to the girls while in heat.I need to get off my butt and get them fixed too.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
I'm so glad that Fatboy is fixed so I don't have to worry about him going all crazy trying to get to the girls while in heat.I need to get off my butt and get them fixed too.
it was aweful breeding her!!! poor ole teardrop was scared to death!!! :D
it took josh (dennispits), jeff (pulldawg pits), and john my husband to hold her down and get teardrop to do it... plus the muzzle :roll: shes a difficult one :D

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
it was aweful breeding her!!! poor ole teardrop was scared to death!!! :D
it took josh (dennispits), jeff (pulldawg pits), and john my husband to hold her down and get teardrop to do it... plus the muzzle :roll: shes a difficult one :D
aww poor Teardrop.Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves putting that poor boy through that stress.:rofl:
That is just too funny. No means no!
:rofl::rofl:

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
aww poor Teardrop.Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves putting that poor boy through that stress.:rofl:
:rofl::rofl: it was worth it... except now hes humpin everything!!!! that was the first time either one of them had been bred... teardrop bred rock creeks tinkerbelle since then but cali will probly never be bred again..

Reactions: dixieland

·
Registered
536 Posts
:rofl::rofl: it was worth it... except now hes humpin everything!!!! that was the first time either one of them had been bred... teardrop bred rock creeks tinkerbelle since then but cali will probly never be bred again..
:rofl::rofl::rofl: LMAO!! He can't get enough, huh? LOL

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Ugh. Since I moved into a kennel, I dread the time when all the girls "come in" at once. Early this year, the three sisters (Matrix's Kiddo, Reloaded's Ani and my Terra) overlapped their heats by maybe a week. Jan-March was all them. Now we got one who just finished up, one full-on IN, one who appears to be starting, a third who will probably follow shortly. Bitches are just grand. With 3 mature intact males and one male puppy, I've learned to sleep through quite a bit of fussing.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Even if he is fixed he will want some action too.. I thought I was okay with my fixed male while she was in heat. UGH NO, next thing I knew they were stuck- I just couldn't believe it......

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Wow.I had never heard that before.Oh NO don't tell me that!Maybe he won't know or care about what he's missing since he's never done it before.I hope so.I hated it when he used to act a fool about it before.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.