Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So we finally got the digital camera unloaded so I apologize in advance but there are a lot of pictures. There were even pictures of Brutus before he passed, that's how long it's been since I posted an update. So without further adeu:

Old Timer - RIP

Boo-roo'in

He was the chew toy master:

Dork-face himself, Loki:

How Yoo Doin'?

He needs a halo in this pic

Loki and his obnoxious sidekick, Lady B:

The cat door:

"Feed me!"

Every time he eats he has to sit, stay and wait until I release him. This is his stay face:

If looks could kill...

And last but not least, the spring pole pics:

Thanks for looking!

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Registered
231 Posts
The cat door:

hahha LOL at the cat door pictures :D
great pictures

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good pictures! Loki is adorable, and Brutus sure was handsome! Is Lady B a Mini-Aus?
We 're not sure what she is. She was a cast off from my in-laws and they got her in Montana. She's some sort of herding dog mix, just not sure exactly what. Your guess is as good as mine. I see Border Collie in the tail, and her nose is more "beak-y" than most aussies I've seen.

great pictures
Thanks, he's a nut :p

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
I'm so glad you posted, we don't see you or the dogs enough any more. I love the pics of Brutus he was such a handsome man, R.I.P. sweet boy.
Loki is such a crack up those cat door pics are classic :)

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
The cat door:

great pictures
:rofl: I LOVE the cat door pictures!! Lady B is a sheltie! no doubt about it, I have several shelties in my agility class that color and that is where the long nose comes from. She does not look show bred but I have seen many BYB shelties and they look just like that. I had assumed that is what she is till I saw this post.

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm so glad you posted, we don't see you or the dogs enough any more. I love the pics of Brutus he was such a handsome man, R.I.P. sweet boy.
Loki is such a crack up those cat door pics are classic :)
I know. I am actually on here just about everyday. I just come on later in the day and don't often find it necessary to say what everyone else has already said, ha ha! I am always lurking though ;)

:rofl: I LOVE the cat door pictures!! Lady B is a sheltie! no doubt about it, I have several shelties in my agility class that color and that is where the long nose comes from. She does not look show bred but I have seen many BYB shelties and they look just like that. I had assumed that is what she is till I saw this post.
Thank you! I will tell my husband that she is most likely Sheltie. My aunt (who lives out in MT) has had a couple but they were papered, well bred Shelties so I never made the connection. Dogs like Lady B are abundant in Montana. The size, the general shape, etc. there must be a lot of BYBs out there :hammer:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Carrie, I lol'd at the pics of Loki and the cat door and that boy gets some serious air on the springpole. I loved Brutus' face, so sweet, RIP big guy. And I love the Lady B's merle coloring, looks like her and Loki are great friends :D Hugs

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OMG Carrie, I lol'd at the pics of Loki and the cat door and that boy gets some serious air on the springpole. I loved Brutus' face, so sweet, RIP big guy. And I love the Lady B's merle coloring, looks like her and Loki are great friends :D Hugs
Loki greets me like that just about every day when I get home.

We are still working on getting over losing that old boy (Brutus). He was such a huge part of our family's foundation. Still can't believe he is gone :(

Lady B is a pretty girl, but she came to us extremely untrained at the age of 1.5, it has been a struggle teaching her certain things, like appropriate places to go potty. Her and Loki are like two peas though, so as long as that lasts, I guess we'll keep her :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts