Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like that... Gone...
ABC News - Japan Earthquake: before and after

I can't believe I use to reside in Chiba.... So close to where the gas facility exploded.

I still have family over there. My friends parents are still missing.

Please pray for them. I can't eve imagine. It's like a bad dream. Can I wake up now?

The pictures,remind me of an end of the world movie.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
I can't imagine the worry you must have at the moment. I really hope your family and friends are OK.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
So sorry.....my heart aches for the people of Japan. My prayers are with you and everyone affected. All these natural disasters are scary.

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
That is horrible, terrible news. I hope you hear something soon and I am so sorry for the loss of your country. I could not imagine, it seems to unreal and I can;t seem to stop looking at the coverage and wondering and hoping more people turn up who have been missing

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
that is so aweful!! i couldnt imagine what everyone over there is going through!! My prayers are with everyone!

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone! I heard from my friend. She is ok.
However, my other friends parents are still missing. They lived in Sendai,which was hit by the Tsunami.
Please pray for their safety.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,362 Posts
Im sorry for your loss.. . I've ignored this for a couple of days because I've been totally distraught and there nothing that can be done, and its somebody's fault(the people who tell us how to live)... I don't know you, but I love you :hug: May your year be full of life and reasons to live, peace and blessings be upon you. No way to prepare for this... Im sorry I have family in HI and thus ties to Japan.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts