Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've hardly been on here at all the past few months (and hardly on the computer, at that), so I figured I would update you guys and share some pictures for those of you that I don't have on Facebook. :) We brought our Chocolate Lab puppy, Sophie, home today, and she is fitting in amazingly well! Bullet doesn't mind her one bit, and she's already terrorizing the heck out of our cat, lol. I can't wait to see how this girl is going to turn out! Bullet is doing very well too, he is a wonderful family dog and is just a wonderful dog all around. :) Here's some pics for your enjoyment!

Bullet in the back of the truck

Profile shot

Watching the boys fishing

Both of them

This was her favorite spot to lay, right next to the tire

This one needs to be on a calendar or something... :)

Watching the boys fish

She already loves sticks...

Hope you enjoyed, thanks for looking! :D

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
That is one friggin' adorable puppy you've got there. LOVE the one of her in the Tonka truck!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
aw! bullet is amazing as always. and ur new little girl, is just BEAUTIFUL! what amazing cute friends those two are going to make. u are lucky. the amount of love in that house just doubled with that new little pup in the fam hu! lol :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the compliments everyone! Sophie is such a great puppy, and Bullet is being an awesome big brother too! @ 00 S/C Lightning, I don't usually take Bullet off leash very often for that same reason, but in this case I could see for miles, so I knew there was nothing around and it was safe for him to be loose. :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks! Bullet's being a great "big brother" to Sophie, he's so tolerant! :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
great pics!!! sophie is a cutie :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great pics. Bullet is as handsome as ever and they new girl is freakin adorable. Her eyes are amazing, congrats on the new fuzzy baby :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts