Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

It feels like it's been forever since I gave any updates!

It amazes me how much they adore each other. They truly are inseparable, and weirdly affectionate towards one another.

Anyway, Here's the girls!

They've been missing yall!

Annie likes to entertain herself. (Video)
Mobile Uploads :: VIDEO0071.mp4 video by brandileigh080 - Photobucket

This is what I get to wake up to every morning :):)

" I love it when Momma puts my bed on the couch!"

This is Roman, he lives down the street from us. My girls absolutely adore him!

I found this puppy underneath an abandoned building next to my work. He was living under there for about 2 weeks before I was finally able to catch him. He's such a sweetheart, and Annie loved him. We kept him for about a week, took him to the vet, got his puppy shots and he went to his forever home (my cousin) 3 days ago!:clap:

Thanks for looking :):):)

Reactions: Eric

·
Registered
471 Posts
you have some very pretty girls =] My best friends has a boy that looks just like the black one

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
The girls look great!

·
Registered
536 Posts
There you guys are! Looking good, I'm still totally in love with Molly's speckled nose!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just wanted to say your dogs are great looking. Checking out Molly's (speckled nose one) physique and overall happiness inspires me to get Remy into great health physically and mentally. Keep up the great work with your girls, and thanks for sharing.

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Now that's an update!! haha

Absolutely lovely girls, I think they are gorgeous :) Very nice pics, thanks for sharing!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
there's Molly!!!! Teardrop was wondering where shes been :D they both look great!!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Beautiful girls! Love your dogs :) But I am more interested in the puppy!!! He looks like a RARE BLUE GSD??? LMAO!! He is a very pretty color, I was just being funny :D. What did the vet think he is? You will have to keep posting updated pics of him for sure. Glad he found you and you saved him!! Hats of to ya! :)

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Yay Annie and Molly update!!!!They are looking gorgeous as ever.And the puppy was cute.Keep us updated with pics of him as well as he gets older.

Heeheee you were watching Cheech and Chong. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Freaking beautiful!!! Great pics! That puppy is adorable!!! Thanks for sharing!

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Great to see you back :hug: The girls are looking great!!!! What a sweet looking pup he's so lucky you came to save him :)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you have some very pretty girls =] My best friends has a boy that looks just like the black one
Thank you!!

The baby girls say Thank you too!!

Looks like you have quite the beauty yourself!:D

The girls look great!
Thank you dear:)

Kangol says, "Hey sexy girls and cute little baby puppy dogs!"
*" Hey Kangol, we've really been missing you lately!"* *"You look amazing BTW..very handsome!"*

There you guys are! Looking good, I'm still totally in love with Molly's speckled nose!!
Haha, Thanks!

Molly's blushing *:eek:*

Just wanted to say your dogs are great looking. Checking out Molly's (speckled nose one) physique and overall happiness inspires me to get Remy into great health physically and mentally. Keep up the great work with your girls, and thanks for sharing.
Awww, Thank you!!:):):)

Now that's an update!! haha

Absolutely lovely girls, I think they are gorgeous :) Very nice pics, thanks for sharing!
Haha, Thank you so much! :)

The girls say Thank you too :p

lol i love the kitchen pic! annie is so big now. :)
Lol, yeah, Annie's a moose!

there's Molly!!!! Teardrop was wondering where shes been :D they both look great!!
:):):)

Thanks ma'am!!

Beautiful girls! Love your dogs :) But I am more interested in the puppy!!! He looks like a RARE BLUE GSD??? LMAO!! He is a very pretty color, I was just being funny :D. What did the vet think he is? You will have to keep posting updated pics of him for sure. Glad he found you and you saved him!! Hats of to ya! :)
Thank you ! :D

LOL

He was a total sweetheart! I wanted to keep him so bad, but we want to rescue another pittie sometime down the road...

The vet said he was a German Shepherd, Weimaraner mix.

I will definitely keep you guys updated with him. I'm sure he'll be around for some play dates and what not pretty soon!

Yay Annie and Molly update!!!!They are looking gorgeous as ever.And the puppy was cute.Keep us updated with pics of him as well as he gets older.

Heeheee you were watching Cheech and Chong. :rofl:
Thank you!!:)
I will definitely keep you guys updated!!

LMAO! Up in smoke!!! I was waiting to see who noticed it! I'm surprised you were the only one.

I LOVE Cheech & Chong. :D

Freaking beautiful!!! Great pics! That puppy is adorable!!! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you so much!!! :):)

Molly & Annie say Thank you!!

Athena is looking GORGEOUS btw!

Great to see you back :hug: The girls are looking great!!!! What a sweet looking pup he's so lucky you came to save him :)
Thanks girl!! It feels like it's been forever! :hug:

The girls say Thank you too!:):):)

They've been missing their Dosia lately!

·
Registered
151 Posts
wow your dog looks GREAT. Very nice muscle tone, dog is in great shape. You do anything special? good update and i hope this encourages other to update as well!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wow your dog looks GREAT. Very nice muscle tone, dog is in great shape. You do anything special? good update and i hope this encourages other to update as well!
Thank you, Thank you! :)

Nothing special really...

We feed taste of the wild, which I absolutely love! Their coats are always super shiny and super soft.

Molly is overly obsessed with the spring pole, so she goes on the spring pole twice a day. We walk/run a lot, so that probably has a lot to do with it too.

Oh and FETCH, they LOVE playing fetch!

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Beautiful! I've been wondering where the heck your girls have been! :) They are looking as fabulous as always! :)
Makes me happy to see Molly and her adorable little nose! :) Annie is looking great too! I love
how they both get along so well. That's pretty cool! :) Great pictures as always.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Beautiful! I've been wondering where the heck your girls have been! :) They are looking as fabulous as always! :)
Makes me happy to see Molly and her adorable little nose! :) Annie is looking great too! I love
how they both get along so well. That's pretty cool! :) Great pictures as always.
Thank you, thank you! :) :)

The babies thank you as well :D:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts