Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"It's Me or The Dog" show with Victoria Stillwell featuring an "out of control" pit!!

I didn't see the previews for this in last week's episode!! It's on Animal Planet.

As the show is going so far, two guys (brothers) got the dog and aren't taking care of it so it's up to their mother and grandmother to.

I'll keep you guys updated with it.

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bones, the dog, has bitten people and drawn blood.

Stillwell says that pit bulls are impulsive dogs and can be dangerous in the wrong hands. She greeted the dog and it had no interest in forming a relationship with her or interacting her, which she says is a big flag for a pit bull as to temperament.

Big surprise, the dog isn't exercised nearly enough. The dog is walked once a week!! Stillwell is clearly angry about this.

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The clear thing is that this family has Issues, with a capital I, and Stillwell is zeroing in on this.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Issues alright, who would only walk their dog once a week??? and then expect the dog to respect the owner.
It's good to know that the show even worked with a pitbull,might prove something to all those haters out there.

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She came right out at the interview portion with the family and said, "The cause of the negative behaviors in your dog is YOUR fault. Without a doubt. 100%."

She said it doesn't matter if you're tired when you come home, you need to exercise the dog.

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really like Victoria Stillwell. She's a no-nonsense trainer who's trained a lot of dogs through positive methods, including staffies over in the UK when she was there.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I think this is the one that featured Wallace the Pit Bull?

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nope, the dog's name was ... um ... Rocky. Or something, LOL. But it wasn't Wallace. :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
No, the out of control dog is "Bones". Wallace the pitbull is definitely on there with his owner "Roo". They are an awesome duo, Wallace has his own website and it is definitely worth checking out! :clap:

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I thought as much. But I haven't seen the show yet so I wasn't going to argue. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts