Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG it's actually snowing!!!! It never snows here so it's awesome. :) Here's a few pics :)

They just got back in from out front, man it's cold lol.

Dosia say's what the heck is this :poop: it's cold.

silly boy trying to look at the snow on his nose

Yup Marley says it's too cold :)

Thanks for looking​

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Krystal, the boys look like mine, like what is this stuff mom, awesome pics :D Lovin that last one

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Ut oh snow!!! nice lol

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We got some hail too for a minute. It only snowed for a bout an hour and it only stuck to the cars, but I made a snow ball lol. They say it's suppose to storm all weekend but the suns out and I don't see any clouds :( I was really hoping it would stick.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
I wouldn't trust the sun. It was sunny while Aimee and I where out shopping and Jeremy called saying to be carefully it was hailing BAD lol..It was sunny one sec and sever hail the next. I know at 9:30 last night we stop rotating dogs. It was so cold out the water in the front yard already froze. We don't get temps like that here in the Valley. Defiantly some cold CA whether going on.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know right, were not suppose to get snowed on. The boys were like, "No way mom it's way too cold!" loll I kinda hope it does snow again, it would be nice to have it stick :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts