Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody on GP have any pics of little APBT?
Im saying like 35 pounds and under full grown.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
My Phoebe is 3 yrs. old and full grown and weighs in at 33lbs when conditioned for the show ring and weight pull comp, we are still in training for that though, she has not done a comp yet, lol. Here are a few pics, she is 2 1/2 in these pics, this was earlier this year during the summer in July.

She is ADBA reg. and is OFRN on top and Jeep/Red Ranger on bottm :D

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
This is my CH Babycakes female at ADBA Nationals, she is 6 years old and weighs in at about 30lbs... not sure in this picture because we haven't weighed her..lol She is a tiny terror!!

some others of Cakes..

one of her this summer, without any conditioning work..lol

This is my Jade dog, she is about 33lbs. She isn't a confirmation dog, but will out work just about any dog out there..lol She is 5 years old in this picture.

An up and comer who is 14 months old now is going to be in the 30s.. Townsend's Esmee..

I have a few others that I do believe are going to stay in the 30s as well.. I LOVE itty bitty dogs!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah I have really grown fond of the smaller lines of the gmae dogs, Phoebe and eve Krusher, who is just over 40lbs, are awesome dogs, love the size and compactness int ehm. Stacia, you know as always I love your dogs :D

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I used to love grabbing my little guys by the harness and picking them up like suitcases if stray dog came up to close....lol
Now i cant lift my big goofs (not pitties).

Those are great looking dogs in the above pics.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOLL yea I'd never be able to pick Dosia's big butt up either :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaoooo pick up Phoenix & Orion, NOT!!!! I mean I can but omg it hurts my back, they weight right at 75 to 80lbs now, I have been soft since Penny passed. But I can do it. And yes about a year or so ago, I was at a ADBA show and a dog got loose, she made a bee-line for my Phoebe and I did just that, I snatched her up by her collar and someone jumped on the loose dog before it jumped up to snap at her. Love the smaller size, lol

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
the itty bitties:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts