Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Everyone!!!! :woof:

Sorry i haven't been on here in like EVER!!! School was kickin my butt and I just got moved 4 hours from where i was.. It went well and we are pretty much settled in:) But i heard people were asking for new pics of my dog Gauge?? :D

Gauge My Bully:D
it's a couple months old... i'll take a new today and post sunday??

file:///Users/1414945/Desktop/Yahh...../DSC08321.JPG

Luna my lab mix:

file:///Users/1414945/Desktop/Yahh...../p_02888.jpg

and Gabby the mutt:

file:///Users/1414945/Desktop/Yahh...../p_02889.jpg

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
pictures didnt come up , need teh "IMG" code.....:)
But welcome back ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hrrmmm... .________________. idunno how to that /:
But thankss(;

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Are you trying to upload from a site like photobucket or just straight from your files on your computer?

Welcome back!:)

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Are you trying to upload from a site like photobucket or just straight from your files on your computer?

it looks like right off her comp, you can tell by the route

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Make sure they're resized first so they're not too big.Then hit the little icon that looks like a paperclip,that will take you into a box where you can browse through the photos in your computer.Doubleclick whichever ones you want and hit the upload button.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Make sure they're resized first so they're not too big.Then hit the little icon that looks like a paperclip,that will take you into a box where you can browse through the photos in your computer.Doubleclick whichever ones you want and hit the upload button.
thank you:D and whale i'm on a macbook so i have NO idea how to do it.. i think ima just make a photobucket and do it..

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
ya photobucket is easiest , sorry i thought thats where you were loading them from. When you use photobucket make sure you resize them to 600x or smaller then copy and paste the "IMG" code from there to here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts