Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to go and see a client in San Clemente yesterday. As we walked out to the car Joe saw Ivy sitting patiently in the front seat. He ask if was going to take her to the dog park down the street. I explained my view on dog parks and that Ivy in a dog park was really not a good idea. He told me no one is ever in the side for big dogs and Ivy would more than likely be able to run around by herself. I figured what the hell I'll go take a look. Well Joe was right no dogs anywhere. So Ivy got to experience a dog park for the first time and more than likely the last time.

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Ms Ivy is looking beautiful, as always!! Great shots! I love the 2nd and 3rd ones where you can see each grain of dirt flying up in the air!! That's wonderful! Glad you decided to share with us! Thank you, as always, for affording us the pleasure of looking at Ms Ivy!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
She looks like she had a fun day out! I love the park by my house, it is not a dog park but usually there is no one there at all.

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Love da first pic what do you do to keep him muscular my pup is 12 weeks
Genetics play the biggest part in a dogs muscle mass. You can help bring out your dogs potential through nutrition and exercise. Your dog is only 12 weeks old so you want to make sure you're providing it with good food and lots of puppy play. You want to have a solid foundation for when you start working your dog. I'm a big believer in letting a puppy be a puppy. I don't start workings a dog unit it's at least a year old. Good luck with your pup.

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
ivy is looking great

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
What an attractive dog! I'd hate to have to catch her if she ever got loose, man does she have some range to her.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Thats cool for her she looks like she had a blast and she is looking amazing!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts