1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Inkd & Dogs gotta love it
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone

Here is some photos of Conan pulling

He received 1st place in the 100 to 125 lb weight class

Sorry for the BUTT shots but thats what happens when ya pull your dogs and ya want the weight cart in the photo too.. :D LMAO

Just wanted to share our weekend :D

Deb

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Such a good lookin dog. Looks really into his pull. :)

·
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
American Pits & Cherol

Thank you so much for your replies. Yeah Conan gets into the zone, when we train at home he is such a goof ball, loves to run around with his drag on and chase mom around. We have mixed Obedience in with his endurance training so he gets happier when we are training. :D
When we get to a pull, I love watching the expressions on folks faces cuz for some reason they just dont think he will pull. but he holds his own and really focuses. I love when I tell them he is only 2 yrs old, then I say wait till you see him pull at 3 :angeldevi

Thanks again

Deb

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
That looks like alot of fun. Congrats on the win!

·
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OldFortKennels said:
That looks like alot of fun. Congrats on the win!
Hey Andy

Thanks so much
Yeah we had a GREAT time.
I did my Apprenticeship for judging, so now just to send all the info in and I will be one of there newest judges for next season.

Hopefully we will get to pull against or at the same show someday soon

Take care

Deb

·
Registered
67 Posts
PHP:
Thank you so much for your replies. Yeah Conan gets into the zone, when we train at home he is such a goof ball, loves to run around with his drag on and chase mom around. We have mixed Obedience in with his endurance training so he gets happier when we are training.  
When we get to a pull, I love watching the expressions on folks faces cuz for some reason they just dont think he will pull. but he holds his own and really focuses. I love when I tell them he is only 2 yrs old, then I say wait till you see him pull at 3

Thanks again

Deb
Three questions for ya Deb!!!

1) What kind of workout do you do for Conan's endurance?
2) How would you compare your Presa's Drive to the APBT?
3) What type of reaction do you get at the weightpulling events since you use a breed that isnt known for weightpulling.....UNTIL CONAN TAKES OVER!!!!! LOL:roll:

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
congrats!!!

Yeah Deb!!!!~ Wonderful wonderful!!! I am so proud for you!!! Yeah!!!! I wish I had pictures taken of our fun show this past weekend. Yeah!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts