1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone heard about this ..?

Dog in West Virginia does what rain or snow can't: Halt mail
May 15, 2009

CLARKSBURG, W.Va. (AP) – Cozmo the Jack Russell terrier has done what neither rain, sleet nor the gloom of night has been able to do — keep postal carriers in Clarksburg from their appointed rounds.

Postal Service spokeswoman Cathy Yarosky said mail delivery to seven homes on Milford Street was halted because of the 20-pound terrier.

She said a carrier was injured after falling while trying to run away from Cozmo.

Cozmo's owners Jimmy and Justine Marino, said the dog has never bitten anyone. But they acknowledged he has gotten out of the yard a few times.

The Marinos have been told mail delivery won't resume until they get rid of the dog. Jimmy Marino said efforts to find a new home for Cozmo have been unsuccessful.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Sissys... Who runs from a Jack Russel? Pick up your foot and step on the damn thing. lol

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THANK YOU! that's what i was thinking!! why are you running fool?! LOL!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Women lift up your skirts, pick up your children, gather your belongings, and run for the mountains. The Jack Russell terriers are here! lol

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
aww..look how cute they are tho! maybe i'm partical but my fathead is cuter tho. ...hehe..
ok, i've gotta share, my hubbie just called to inform me while he was sitting outside smoking kolby ran to the back fence where our neighboors have a chiuaua..well kolby takes it upon himself to go to the fence while the lil' dog is standing there and just start to pee!! it got all over the dog!! i couldn't belive it..but i had to share, i'm still laughing my ass off, i really hope the neighboor doesn't come over tonite tho..!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
haha! too funny! yeah, hate to say it, but lil Cozmo would be like a football if he came after me!! Funny, Kolby pee'd on the lil "rat on acid"!! good luck if the neighbor does come over!!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i know i just might not go home!! LOL! i can hear it now 'your big dog...blah blah blah...' i just can't belive he peed on a dog..oh kolby!
i'm kinda on the fence wheather i should give him a pat on the head or a 'no bad boy' ...hehe..

·
Registered
91 Posts
That's absolutely ridiculous. While JRTs are tenacious dogs in their own right, they aren't much bigger than cats. Move the little thing out of the way and do your job. Worst case scenario you have to give him a swift kick.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
i know i just might not go home!! LOL! i'm kinda on the fence wheather i should give him a pat on the head or a 'no bad boy' ...hehe..
HAHA! Go home, mah! Pat him on the head... cuz he won't know why you're tellin him he's bad! He might cock his head to the side when you giggle uncontrollably after lookin at his cute face and thinkin about it again... but that's one thing that makes these dogs so great is their character and personality!! Gotta love it, don't ya!?

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh tell me about it! he's just as bad as the two yr. old! i dont know which one i have to worry about getting into trouble more! but kolby is a better cuddler..the two yr. old could care less about 'mama' now that he has his 'new found independence' LOL!

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
why is the dog outside during mail time in the first place?!?!??! if it has gotten to that level then they've probably gotten complaints before... hello keep your dog inside.
the owners suck, obv.

·
Registered
356 Posts
If i was the mail man..i would pick the dog up and stuff it in the mail box..along with the note.."you've got mail"

·
Registered
628 Posts
funnily enough, JRT's have been recorded by several sources that document ER visits as causing the most bites! They are just so small, they do very little damage! (My step-mom is a nurse so we get all sorts of random hospital info!). They actually are listed on most dog breed sites as "not good with children" but pits are almost always listed as good with kids no matter how hateful the site may be!! I hate little man syndrome in little dogs!! LOl

1 - 17 of 17 Posts