Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

this is my apbt/american bulldog mix, jack.:love2: these were taken when he was 3 months old. he's now 8 months old & has always been big for his age.
he weighs about 56 lbs now. i was wondering about how big i should expect him to get.

·
Registered
776 Posts

this is my apbt/american bulldog mix, jack.:love2: these were taken when he was 3 months old. he's now 8 months old & has always been big for his age.
he weighs about 56 lbs now. i was wondering about how big i should expect him to get.
really dont see the am bulldog. 56 lb at 8 months isnt really super big for that age . im gonna guess hes upper 60s maybe low 70s by the time hes done .
really depends on alot of factors.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i don't really see the american bulldog part either..when he was a puppy alot of people said he looked like he had some lab in him lol. but i knew the owners of his parents and his mom was a registered american pitbull, and his dad was 1/2 red nosed pit and 1/2 american bulldog.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
It'll be hard to tell for a bit. We had a papered AM Bulldog and you'd swear he was APBT when he was little.

Puppy face :)

His look changed quite a bit when he matured.
This one was a super weird growth stage, he totally looks all weird like half gremlin and half yoda :rofl:

Your pup is super adorable, he's got the sweetest face :) I can't wait to see how he'll mature. About how big were his parents?

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
It'll be hard to tell for a bit. We had a papered AM Bulldog and you'd swear he was APBT when he was little.

Puppy face :)

His look changed quite a bit when he matured.
This one was a super weird growth stage, he totally looks all weird like half gremlin and half yoda :rofl:

Your pup is super adorable, he's got the sweetest face :) I can't wait to see how he'll mature. About how big were his parents?
He does look apbt in that first pic, wow:)... 1/2 gremlin 1/2 yoda lol perfect description hehe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts