Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Alright, so Monday i wanted to draw a Jaguar, i've been considering having original felines as characters too.
(The mythical ones are purposely oversized and normality isn't a sin)
So i drew the background yesterday, in my opinion, it could be better. But i guess a lot of things can need improvement. I was a shamed of this piece at first, but i do love the Jag.
And though the background was rushed through, it looks okay....it doesn't completely make the Jaguar want to relocate

Enjoy

Oh any sorry about the crip crap title, i couldn't think of anything else. xD
Commissioned art is coming up next, so look out for it :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
I think it looks good.

Usually the artist can only see the flaws.
x1000 I don't draw often but when I do I change everything so many times and 1 person will say its perfect and then I change it again and someone else likes it better that way. Its your art and if your happy with it then that's all that matters imo.

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Art for me is often never finished.. I always want to go back and change it, but I rarely do. I just do another piece instead! I give myself one day's grace to decide to go back and change something.. things look different a day after you draw them. lol

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it looks good.

Usually the artist can only see the flaws.
Thanks, yeah i've been told that a few times. It may have some truth to it... :)

x1000 I don't draw often but when I do I change everything so many times and 1 person will say its perfect and then I change it again and someone else likes it better that way. Its your art and if your happy with it then that's all that matters imo.
I guess that's why art is a never ending thing for those who don't stop. It can never be completed in a life time.

Art for me is often never finished.. I always want to go back and change it, but I rarely do. I just do another piece instead! I give myself one day's grace to decide to go back and change something.. things look different a day after you draw them. lol
You know, i do that too, i can't even count all of the unfinished sketches i have saved to my comp LOL!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Nisse, I love it girl! Looks like a new version of the Lion King, only based on other big cats instead of lion prides. Keep up the great work!

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nisse, I love it girl! Looks like a new version of the Lion King, only based on other big cats instead of lion prides. Keep up the great work!
OMG thank you SO much for not saying that the feline looks like a character from TLK! I wub you so freaking much auntie! I like the words new version! :D I sure will, thankies so much!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts