Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So proud of my girl, she came in 2nd in her first ABKC show under Marco Suarez. She did amazing, I was a terrible handler, made so many mistakes through this show. I know better for next time!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We were right across from the Southland booth who was right next to the Blackwoods booth lol.

(PS What are you doing up so late?? Go to bed <3 )

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Who we had with us:

Lil Putete

Bad pic of my Mr. Miagi female @7 months up with ABKC Ch. King Tut

Lucy (Miagi female)

Lucy and Putete

Jane next to her cousin on the bottom Bully Gang BeBop

I`ll upload more pics eventually. If you even came over to our end of the area, Jane was the only dog not on a leash in the whole venue, just kickin it. (She`s almost CGC and is working for her TDI. She will be certified in the next couple month so her obedience is great!)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
We were right across from the Southland booth who was right next to the Blackwoods booth lol.

(PS What are you doing up so late?? Go to bed <3 )
I probably saw you a bunch then and had no idea. I was all over the place. I parked Shox at WBA's booth for a minute but sat over against the wall opposite from y'all with Dave, Marco, and Jonathan for most of the show. Yeah the booth with all the liquor bottles on it lmmfao I got to meet Douglas (tribulliez on here) in person though. Soooo.... If you are coming to Atlanta March 16-17 for Bullymania 2 you best hit me up!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts