Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
My brother had an akc corgi (his was all red) i hated that dog lol got a sweet lookimg blue girl. Her bat ears are hilarious.

All white 11s though? Ive always been a bred fan when it came to js.. unless its the 8s then it has to be the aquas.

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx bro!! Yeah she's Akc thats my girls dog carmen is a trip lol,Yeah Jazzi is pretty chill in the house atleast but when she gets outside thats another story socialite of the neighborhood. I bought those in Ny at flight club anniversary 11'S they are my work shoes now as you can see.But yeah iim stupid sneakerhead Aquas and Bugz bunnys are my fav tho!

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
Buying from flight club im sure you dropped some cash on em. Im not the sneaker head I used to be. Anymore im all about air maxs and shox. More about comfort than fashion lol

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah dem bitchs were 450 out the door but i was on vacation so i splurged on them and some bo jacksons that i had been wanting. Shid the last shoe i bought last week at niketown were some shox turbo 13's i feel ya lol.The last j's i bought were those bugz bunnys in april. I've been slowing up a little bit.

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
I wanted the he got games and 25th anniversaries but it just wasnt in the cards for me. They wouldve been worn once and out in the closet anyway. Getting too old to buy $220-$500 shoes and never wear them.

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You and me both my friend it was no real way to get those for retail or even get them period in my area only upper east coast got them and everybody was camped out the week of smh something i will never do lol. Only shoe i want right now are those marty mcflys thos bitches going for 5k and thats not happening lmao.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts