Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a call from my mom today and she said about 2am lastnight jasmine had awaken her because she was growling out the window my mother thought it was just a raccoon because they are near the area.... so she ignored it.... but jasmine wouldn't stop barking and she ran over to my mom to started licking her trying to get her to wake up....so my mom finally got up and she heard a noise outside.... she looked out the window and she saw a huge guy dressed in all black walking around my mothers front yard so she got jasmine and let her out the back yard and jazzi went to the gate and started to go nuts and tried to climb the gate after him... the guy ran off as soon as he seen jasmine...

I am very thankful that I gave my mom have Jasmine because w/ out her there the guy prolly would have broke in... because my mom has a pup that is only 4months and he wouldn't of been able to chase him off.... dogs are great i tell u!

·
Registered
767 Posts
damn thats kind of scary maybe she should move lol but thank god jasmin was there:pup:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea my mom is doing something special for her!

my mom thinks that they were after these quads because I have myquads and dirt bikes there because there is a trail right near the house they are locked up in the shed but everyone in the area nows about them so that is what we think.....

3,968 Posts
thats awsome! i love how pitbulls can be the freindliest dogs you'll ever meet but when it comes down to it, they dont think twice before they risk themselves to defend you! :angel:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
:thumbsup: Great job jazz... Thats why I gave my mom Stack brother.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Dam that sucks... do you think its someone you know? i doubt it someone you know though because if it was someone you know then that person would of known you had a APBT right?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well if they were going after the bikes and quads then it had to be someone around the area that knew my house.... but the thing is Jasmine has such a good temper that they might of thought she wouldn't of gone after them.....so it could go either way.....

a couple people in my area have had their pits stolen or they think they have been stolen so they might of went after my mom's Boogie Monster pup..... we don't really know....

my mom bought jasmine this huge steak! LOL and a bunch of Evo dog treats(thats jasmine's fav treat)

but for now I have my boy shaq over there... till everything is better and my mom feels safer w/ shaq there to because he is a good dog you can pet him and he is very loving but he is a nut and very protective! he would kill something for us and would die for us! I know that w/ all my heart.... my other dogs will to but he is just more protective...so my mom nows for sure that he will be on it! She is going to take them outside a lot tonight..so they can patrol the yard on the regular....:thumbsup:

·
RateMyPitbull.com Moderator
4,389 Posts
ashbash91 said:
well if they were going after the bikes and quads then it had to be someone around the area that knew my house.... but the thing is Jasmine has such a good temper that they might of thought she wouldn't of gone after them.....so it could go either way.....
It's funny that you brought that up. Isn't it weird how dogs are like that. People come in my house all of the time and my dogs are all over them. In their laps, begging them to play, wanting total attention. But let the same person come to the door when we're not home, and they know that it is not ok to enter.

We've had people stay with us before, and come home when we're not here. The dogs are fine letting them in. Let the same person come over unannounced when we're gone, and the dogs go off. How do they know the difference?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
tell me how they came back 2 my moms lastnight! around 11pm! :mad: but this time I had something for they asses! Shaq was going nuts he wanted to kill the guy! i walked out w/ him on the leash and said you there who ever you are come out or I'm going to let the dog have you! then i heard this voice and it was of a stupid teenager! he was like 17! he started to act like he was going to run and I told him if you run I will let him off the leash and I promise you you won't outrun him.... and he said DON'T LET THE DOG OFF THE LEASH! and yea he was after my bikes! While I was outside my mom was inside calling the cops and the cops came to my house and took him away! that is what his dumba** gets!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
oh man that's great lol teenagers what morons guess he figured that the dog would just be in the back yard barking agian that's a good one ha!!!!!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea i guess that is what he thought! but he was wrong! LOL this time the big boy was there! LOL:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts