Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, look y'all! I came across this in my news feed on Facebook early this morning and thought I'd share. For those of you not on Facebook, I'm not sure if you'll be able to see the comments left below, but trust me, you're not missing much.

*Warning- there are some rude, ignorant comments left under this video on this site. Please disregard those comments, as we know that Veronica a very loved pup!*

Jazzy.... great job working with Veronica!! You've done an excellent job raising and managing her to be an ambassador of the breed and I, for one, am very proud of you!!

She Told Everyone She Had The Smartest Pit Bull In The World, And Now She Has Proof!

·
Super Moderator
5,313 Posts
Way to go Jazzy!! You already know that I am a big fan of your videos of Veronica. The one where she goes into her kennel and pulls the door closed for her time out is one of my favorite.

Joe

·
Registered
507 Posts
Oh wow! Thanks for posting, I hadn't seen that! And thank you for the support guys!

Those comments weren't bad, that same video was posted on a different FaceBook site and the comments ripped me to shreds.

First someone commented that V.'s tail was down - which led to 3 pages of speculation about the ways in which I beat, scared and intimidated her in the training process.

Then some gentleman took issue with the "say grace" trick and called me a bitch and demanded to know "how I even knew the dog was Christian" and then wished the dog would eat my face in my sleep. (I didn't bother to respond and tell him that in all actuality I'm fairly certain that the dog is NOT Christian) :confused:

Numerous people berated me for "being a slave driver" and "lazy" because I was forcing the dog into servitude and having her do my work for me. (Because really, these aren't tricks...Veronica actually runs around the house (under threat of beatings) doing housework.) Again...:confused: - people REALLY think this? lol...really?

And a handful of people wanted me to die for my voice (which I get is annoying) but apparently I didn't get any slack for dogs LIKING high pitched and squeaky :D

At first I felt bad...then I was so fascinated by the way in which some people's minds work, I got over it! Guess you can't make everyone happy!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
That's awesome. And so cool you have such a thick skin. You have to when you are famous. ;)

People suck you guys rock. Doing something with your dog is an amazing experience. I'm glad you are able to share it and there are more positive than negative. Now go beat her ass for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts