Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just recently started seeing a new guy after several months of it just being me and Kane.

I've noticed that Kane is jealous whenever NG touches me or sits close to me. He's not aggressive about it at all. In fact, he adores NG and has from the beginning; he loves to play tug with NG, as NG is able to swing him around in the air, and he listens to NG when he tells Kane to drop it or to do any one of his other commands. The most Kane does to show his jealousy is to put his head between us, although there were a couple times in the beginning when he inserted his entire body between us, which I "corrected" him for (basically shoved him away and told him to "get back").

He's not pushy about it, so he'll "get back" for me although he usually drifts back a few minutes later to hover over us, lol. He will go to his crate if I tell him, but I think it's counter-productive to send him to his crate every time NG comes over.

Any tips on how to get Kane used to other guys touching me, lol? He only shows this behavior when GUYS touch me or get close to me, not with any of my girl friends or even my male friends.

·
Super Moderator
5,100 Posts
Loki still likes to crawl between my husband and I. In true terrier fashion he will even burrow his way in whether we want him to or not. It makes me laugh but I can see how it would be annoying, especially since it's a new thing and you guys probably just want to be alone. If he truly adores your new fella then I would just say that he wants to be there to share the love, not keep you two apart. Just make sure he continues to listen when you give him the off commands. Or stop allowing him on the furniture.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
he sounds like tini he like to be in between me and ashley i wouldnt exactly say hes jealous he just wants to be with both of you? when ashley moved in with me we had our bed(a twin) on the floor and in the middle of the night he would push his way between us and i would end up on the floor

1 - 4 of 4 Posts