Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evolved inthe preservation of the American Pit Bull Terriers for over 20 years. We specialize in Red Boy, Eli, Chinaman, Colby, and Lar-San blood lines. We promote loyalty, intelligence, and DRIVE.. Not to mention we have some of the best looking dogs around.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Let me see a ped been a while since I heard Lar- san through in with any of them names not since lee Craig and Klassic K9?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As to the posting thing, I'm a very busy man. I'm a contractor and run a well maintain kennel

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
So Mr Billy I just play short version of 20 questions. What part of NY? Cause I never heard of ya and two of the dog men I look up to most are from their and I am lucky enough to chat with them wome times. I never heard of the kennel,\

Second why is your kennel name not present in the ped if you been running these dogs for 20 years. I would hope 20 years form now my dogs will be 3 genrations deep with my name.?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rudy quick answer to a lot of questions. Upstate ny, I'm fairly young but been in game my whole life. I just started my own kennel 2 years ago(why their sons are reg under kennel name). I have plenty bad ass dogs reg to me (and my kennel) that any dogman in the tri state would know. I wanted my own solid work before I started. 10 yrs ago I took what I had and started throwing into some dif things. If you see where my dogs come from you should know.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
alright I havent had more then time to skim. I hope you don't take that wrond man the thread comes off as an add. So we have to see who we're dealing with lol. Look foward to seeing what ya bring to the forum.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No problem, I'm sure you guys will see I'm a man of integrity, and have some show nuf real right bull dogs.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Well welcome to the forum and don't worry about some folks around here they think there the only bulldog people in the world , there should be a warning sighn before entering thise site, lol

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
It a little more the coming off as a sells men. For that is is in the rules so seems to me like for warned that sells are not welcome. That being said some people are born sells men and though not selling still give off the vibe.

MrBilly I would like to see more of the dogs or ped man if ya get time you can pm them. I always like to know where people started and what road they took to the dogs they have now!

·
Registered
262 Posts
I took it as him introducing him self and his kennel something he obviously takes pride in there are poeple here that advertise there own kennels.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
@Rocthebully The ones that do are APPROVED for the site already before posting anything about it and they all have been here quite sometime. That is the point.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'm just saying what's the point of running everbody off?? Do y'all just want it to be the same people on here ? I don't get itl you talk rough to everyone else but get mad when they question you or talk the to you the same way.

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
I'm just saying what's the point of running everbody off?? Do y'all just want it to be the same people on here ? I don't get itl you talk rough to everyone else but get mad when they question you or talk the to you the same way.
Aint neither of us talked rough to you yet. The point behind it all is contribute or quit complaining and telling ppl its ok to pimp their junk dogs here. You have no idea what youre talking about in 90% of your posts and then complain bcuz ppl get annoyed by it. There are rules and set requirements to advertise kennels and pups. Unless its met you're violating the rules. The reason its like that is so ppl like you dnt keep telling ppl to advertise their pointless breeding and productions. Now if ya dont like us PLEASE take yourself on. Either way quit complaining and trying to change what works and keeps bettering the breeds.

This aint pointed at the op and if an infraction has to be given out fine but sum1 had to say it....

·
Banned
793 Posts
Aint neither of us talked rough to you yet. The point behind it all is contribute or quit complaining and telling ppl its ok to pimp their junk dogs here. You have no idea what youre talking about in 90% of your posts and then complain bcuz ppl get annoyed by it. There are rules and set requirements to advertise kennels and pups. Unless its met you're violating the rules. The reason its like that is so ppl like you dnt keep telling ppl to advertise their pointless breeding and productions. Now if ya dont like us PLEASE take yourself on. Either way quit complaining and trying to change what works and keeps bettering the breeds.

This aint pointed at the op and if an infraction has to be given out fine but sum1 had to say it....
Well said

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 49 Posts