Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for heavy Jocko bred dogs. I wanted to see everyones favorite FLAVOR, so to speak... I like em stacked in kinda like this..ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [213520] :: AC'S (HART'S) BOOT'S.. I like the heavy Jocko line dogs Funny because some of the line bred dogs today have more % of ChJocko than these dogs bred straight Jocko.

How about you? Post your favorite dogs and or peds and lets see how this strain has been so influential in deriving all "new" Old world bulldogs...

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seriously.. lets see all the fav's... to see how the puzzle pieces have been taken in different ways. NOT to talk smack just to see how Jocko/Redboy has been spread and bred. To kind of get a calloge.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Goldie looks very sweet but are you serious about liking her? She has very interesting features. I'm a sucker for the bulldogish look but I wonder if you were being serious about this one ?

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Goldie looks very sweet but are you serious about liking her? She has very interesting features. I'm a sucker for the bulldogish look but I wonder if you were being serious about this one ?
yeah, I am.. because she game bred 1st with proven parents and of my fav mix then yeah, she has that bulldog looking head, not English or whatever but a REAL bulldog, love it when old genes like that surface, goes to show don't have to outcross into other breeds to get a bulldog, its right here.. LOL

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love the townsend dogs.. for sure.. you gotta good mix there.. I go to rampage alot to see what they are doing. Good dogs in Oklahoma for sure.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Could someone pull up my pup Jack's ped? Sire: Tant's Bruiser and Dam: Rose's Shot Revenge:) Pretty good stuff, at least IMO;) Thanks

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Lol I win Sadie!

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
Could someone pull up my pup Jack's ped? Sire: Tant's Bruiser and Dam: Rose's Shot Revenge:) Pretty good stuff, at least IMO;) Thanks
your dog is from the realm of dogs i've had some time with.jacobs dogs,chavis dogs,Teal, red boy,which lines back to some unheard of dogs it seems.jacobs assasin1 and assasin 2,litter mates.
I watched them dogs go down for some big peel.the few dogs that actually yeilded the owner more than their keep ot the kennels keep.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Wow! Incredible response time Holly and Sadie, now can you make a million dollars appear before me for my second wish LOL!!! So William, are you giving your approval?

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I can do it only if you agree to give me half first LMAO!!!

I give my seal of approval on the pedigree good family of dogs .. Bogart and Ava have some of those dog's in their peds too ...

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
Wow! Incredible response time Holly and Sadie, now can you make a million dollars appear before me for my second wish LOL!!! So William, are you giving your approval?
are you kidding?I saw some of them dogs go like dogs ain't never been asked to go.your bottom dog has got Hank dlood,and giroux.
that whole area of dogs back then,on Franks yard,and fletchers,and A few others had some of the easiest working dogs.good temperaments,easy to keep.it's like they took that whole laid back country boy attitude.
the locklears and chavis and jacobs were tuscarora and lumbee indians. they took great pride in the easy goin dog.
that was A trip down memory lane for me.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts

I like goldie she looks like she means business LOL

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [87736] :: LATIN FORCE KENNEL'S BARRACUDA (9XW)
I love barracuda and he just happens to be heavy Jocko heavy redboy.. Barracuda is in the ped of your signature, the one top. SO IMO your lil pup would count as YOUR flavor of the Jocko/Redboy dogs... I just like heavy Jocko sided dogs out crossed with this or that.. Im curious as to everyones flavor.. to get a broad spectrum of whats ideal to what is most common etc etc.. Comparing ped stats and proven dogs and how they are.. calm or anxious dogs.. I love a calm dog that hulks out and then is chill...

·
Registered
11,428 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
It's funny, when I finally decided to purchase another pup after Cuda and Jack passed away, I tried to locate the kennel/breeder of Jack's origin: Performance Kennels/ Robert Jackson. You can imagine my dismay when I came onto this site and saw that Lisa ran a certain Performance Kennels LOL!!! Not the same one, oh well! Thanks william, Jack was very laid back, almost kept to himself and never really bothered Cuda. But when he heard the rattle of a strange chain, he made himself available LOL!!! Lesson learned the hard way with his dual personality:) Loved he and Cuda.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts