Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
aww love the cow dog look, cute guy, love the red collar on him, can I ask what you are doin to him in the first pic, lol. hahaha love the one in the boat :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey kept wanting to sit down and we couldn't get a picture of him standing like still, so we had to hold him like that to get a good picture of him

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol is what I thought just wanted to make sure, thought ya was gonna chunk him somewhere, lol. He is a good lookin guy for sure, is he reg?? If so how is he bred? I really am lovin the cow dog :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He is registered CKC, which I know is frowned upon around here. But we can only do so much with what we have. We know who his parents are, but they are used for fighting and what not around here so we didn't go after to find out. We believe he is pure Boudreaux, technically he is considered a Triple Bred Boudreaux which is why he has the color and coat he has

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
ahh my red boy is 1/4 Boudreaux. And no worries about the reg. just wondering, is all. As long as you love him and he has a great home that is all that matters. Thank you for answering my questions :D I would like to see some more of him lol

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
When attempting to stack your dog...you should place your hand under the rear...rather than pull the tail up...just some advice...
Cute dog...as far as being a particular bloodline...how do you come to those assumtions without the pedigree? I like his cow patter also...hope to see more pics soon!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
because of his build, and we've talked to a few breeders of this game dog and that is what we got from them about his lines

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I don't believe color patterns or a build are going to tell you the lineage of your dog...but hey...either way...cute...

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
kay...thanks for sharing the pics

1 - 13 of 13 Posts