Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Again, ignore crazy puppy voice! Kane's in the other room eating his treat, so I'm trying to keep Jubi occupied in the kitchen. :p Just the dogs goofing around.

·
Registered
180 Posts
OK OK I will say it publicly, I will trade any pup off my yard for this "tri fur ball". Also this dog is the background picture on my computer. I don't want to hear it!

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL.

Here you threatened ME not to tell anyone your dirty secret and now you're telling everyone on the forum!!! :rofl::love:

Sorry, you'll have to fight with Aireal for Jubi!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg did she just barrell into you?? lmaoooo. ANd look at the head shake on that little girl :p And Kane runs right into you too and I didn't even notice JuJu-B behind him lol ANd I love how he just sits, so very well behaved :D ahhaha she is a spazz, and relentless :p Thanks for sharing girl,. I loved it :D

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol! I'm staying out of this one!! :p

Only 469 more minutes for the next video Tye! :rofl:

·
Registered
239 Posts
thats awesome! love it shes so precious shes come along way since the first pics i saw of her! she certainly has alot of drive ! love it !
btw did you know your voice sounds just like the unicorns from the candy mountain video? thats what it sounded like to me! love jubilee shes so darn cute! she needs a cherry collar you know cherry jubilee hehe :woof::woof:

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
oh it on i fight like a bulldog BRING IT. THAT MY BABY!!!! lol but seriously we will fight :p

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okay everyone, let's calm down! LOL. Aireal's got dibs on Jubi! ;)

Leave-it's pretty easy to teach and it really comes in handy in a bunch of different situations. :)

·
3,272 Posts
:D just gotta state my claim chica you know how it is :p

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg Aireal really, I have to have visitation ot her as well, omg I am just gonna come live in your closet, let m eplay with the pups daily, feed me Foru Loko and awesome cookies and we'll be gravy :D

·
3,272 Posts
hahaha bring it, you will have an all access card to killa, jubi, cheza AND lucy!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG OMG you know I have to bring boys to the mix :p lmaoooo I promise they are good boys :p

·
3,272 Posts
lol ok you can bring your boys i want to meet them anyways!!!!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
;) SCORE!!!!!! The white boy is gonna be soooo happy, he LOVES having girl playmates. And Phoenix is a momma's boy, he just likes girls :p

·
3,272 Posts
lol then it all works out!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts