Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday, July 02, 2011

The Land of Enchantment APBTC will host 2 conformation shows on Saturday and 1 conformation show on Sunday at the Tucumcari/Quay County Fairgrounds in Tucumcari, NM. No weight pull will be held at this show. If you would like more information please call Mike 505-920-2950 or Katrina 505-920-6638

Judges:
Saturday AM - Hank Greenwood
Saturday PM - Ed Hinkle
Sunday - Mary Cullifer

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=217045214988032

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am bringing 3-5 I am not sure yet lol.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I am ready for this show too, I get to show Varro and see lots of ppl. OMG Krystal you HAVE to be there :D Dosia could do Judge's Choice ;)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Krystal is sub posted to come down with me, but D isn't gonna make it. We are going to be packed to the brim with dogs as is lol. Because I am taking Xena, Crixus, Bee and Possibly DuMae ( if we can do it with out her eating anyone....) Plus I might be picking up Earl, but we haven't touched base on that yet, however his spot is reserved lol.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
WOO HOO I can't wait I get to finally meet the other littermates. ANd Krystal and you omg this is gonna be an awesome show and I get to meet Bee. WOOOOOOOT

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
:woof: :woof: I get to be Holly's little helper :D I'm so excited :woof:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
YAYAYAYAYAYAY I'm soooo excited to finally see and meet you all :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I know right :hug: so you want me to bring ya a tabby right ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha yes ma'am, if you can sneak it onboard I will totally take one :p

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha Lisa, Megan and I were just talking bout that. Would be cool if you could. And Awesomeness Krystal I can't wait :D

·
Registered
190 Posts
We are gonna make it, Hope it will have a better turn out than the Col. show had

I have never been to New Mexico before but mapquest says just go to Texas and turn right so it shouldnt be too hard to find.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaooo Jay is not that hard to get there at all, my plans are still up in the air as of right now. Krystal I'm assuming that since Holly is not going that you are not going?? Right :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts