Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didnt see anywhere else to put this, so I apologize if this is the wrong spot!

Congrats to Lauren and her Frost Fell dog, Silver, for taking not one, but TWO Best In Show wins at the ABKC show this last weekend, under Pam Carter and Ed Shepherd! Silver was only a year old, and beat the pants off all the big boys and adult dogs there. I could not be more proud!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
cute pup! Congratulations!!!

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Congratulations. He is a beautiful bully, i love his colour.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sheesh I know shes a little bit butch but Silver is a giiiiiirrrrrrrlllllllll lol :cool:

Thanks everybody!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Congrats! I'm going to move this to the bully section or pictures. I'd like it in the bully section though. Beautiful dog!

·
Registered
780 Posts
My fault.I saw no sex indicating parts so i had to guess and failed:)LOL I personally take it as a compliment when any of my girls are mistaken for boys.Its the other way around that would upset me:rofl:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My fault.I saw no sex indicating parts so i had to guess and failed:)LOL I personally take it as a compliment when any of my girls are mistaken for boys.Its the other way around that would upset me:rofl:
Too true my good man! I would rather have a butch girl than a pretty male, especially in THIS breed :D

Thank you for the compliments everyone, I am so proud of my first American Bully litter!:woof:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have been looking for these color patterns foe ever the dog is absolutely beautiful!! I was wondering are you going to reeding again soon and if so please let me know I am interested. Thanks John N

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I have been looking for these color patterns foe ever the dog is absolutely beautiful!! I was wondering are you going to reeding again soon and if so please let me know I am interested. Thanks John N
There is no selling of dogs on this forum unless authorized by the admin, which this person is NOT. Thank you....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts