Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some subjects get heated and thats ok as long as we keep it civil. However lately some of the post, the language is getting rough so just a reminder to all

!!!!!!!!!!FORUM RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read before posting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. No cussing or foul, offensive language.
2. No verbal abuse or attacks on members will be tolerated.
3. No verbal abuse or attacks on members dogs will be tolerated
4. This is a fun family oriented site. If you dont like certain aspects of this board find another one.
5. We will not discriminate between GAME and BULLY dogs. Again there are other sites for that. Keep your personal preferance to yourself and DO NOT push it on others.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
That's okay sometime a person feels so passionate that no others words work as well. I know I stop and re-read my posts before sending and change what some might not like. It helps to take a few deep breaths too when you really want to do this:stick: :stick: :stick: :poke: :poke: :snap: :snap:

·
Registered
3,411 Posts

I usualy get pretty beligerant when ive been quoted,especialy if it is contradicting what i have said,i guees if ya cant take the heat get out of the kitchen,lol.
Maybe a good idea would be to make a seprate section in the forum specificaly for bully type dogs[american bully's],were people who enjoy those dogs can go and discuss there type of dog since the bully dog is the reason for all the arguments,jmo......................

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
cane76 said:
Maybe a good idea would be to make a seprate section in the forum specificaly for bully type dogs[american bully's],were people who enjoy those dogs can go and discuss there type of dog since the bully dog is the reason for all the arguments,jmo......................
lol, isn't that addressing #5? :D

·
Premium Member
3,427 Posts
Andy, please accept my deepest apologies for my actions in that thread, but I really think we made some progress ;)

·
Premium Member
3,427 Posts
cane76 said:
Yeah,
i believe if there was a bully thred or section for them it would help,but maybe not....
Also Marty,isnt this your site?[/B]
It's one of the best I'm on, so yes, its one of my sites that I get on everyday, but no not my site ;)

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its all good and we were not pointing fingers at anyone. Just a reminder thats all. No harm done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts