Go Pitbull Forums banner

Just a Friendly Reminder

975 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  OldFortKennels 
#1 ·
I know some subjects get heated and thats ok as long as we keep it civil. However lately some of the post, the language is getting rough so just a reminder to all

!!!!!!!!!!FORUM RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read before posting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. No cussing or foul, offensive language.
2. No verbal abuse or attacks on members will be tolerated.
3. No verbal abuse or attacks on members dogs will be tolerated
4. This is a fun family oriented site. If you dont like certain aspects of this board find another one.
5. We will not discriminate between GAME and BULLY dogs. Again there are other sites for that. Keep your personal preferance to yourself and DO NOT push it on others.

#3 ·
That's okay sometime a person feels so passionate that no others words work as well. I know I stop and re-read my posts before sending and change what some might not like. It helps to take a few deep breaths too when you really want to do this:stick: :stick: :stick: :poke: :poke: :snap: :snap:

#5 ·

I usualy get pretty beligerant when ive been quoted,especialy if it is contradicting what i have said,i guees if ya cant take the heat get out of the kitchen,lol.
Maybe a good idea would be to make a seprate section in the forum specificaly for bully type dogs[american bully's],were people who enjoy those dogs can go and discuss there type of dog since the bully dog is the reason for all the arguments,jmo......................

#6 ·
cane76 said:
Maybe a good idea would be to make a seprate section in the forum specificaly for bully type dogs[american bully's],were people who enjoy those dogs can go and discuss there type of dog since the bully dog is the reason for all the arguments,jmo......................
lol, isn't that addressing #5? :D

#10 ·
Its all good and we were not pointing fingers at anyone. Just a reminder thats all. No harm done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.