Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
great looking piece of property you got there in addition to the dogs. cool!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Awesome videos!!! I love your dogs they look great!!! Like Bluefamily said great property also!!! Thanks for sharing I can't wait to see more of em!!! Ohh yeah and welcome to the site

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Ohh yeah it's too cute the way the puppy keeps harassing Blitz while he's trying to work the spring...lol...

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Loving your xl dogs :) as long as the dogs get aliong and have great temperaments there is nothing wrong with group play. You are the leader of the pack so I am sure you know what it takes to keep them safe.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
I third that notion!! Welcome aboard! Thanks for sharing! You've got some awesome dogs and beautiful property!! Hope to see more of you, and them!!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Can't quit comin back to your springpole vid's...they rock!!! Keep up the good work...sent you some rep for the awesome vid's...

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
Your dogs are GORGEOUS!!! and yea that property of yours kick arse lol
Welcome to the board and looking forward to your future postings ......

·
Registered
29 Posts
Cool Awesome vids there. And dogs look amazin' too. The pup looks like he has some good pull already.. Where did you get their Chains from look very nice??

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
You have the best style, big blue pits out there. I'm partial since my new female has a lot of the same king Lion blood in her. They actually look like big pitbulls instead having anything mixed in to gain size. Athletic big dogs also!! Very Nice!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts