Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are 6 weeks now.. Kitty and Athena are the only ones we are keeping but there is a picture of my baby girl with all 4 pups when they were about 4 weeks old... Hope you enjoy the post.. will update in a couple more weeks...​

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Which is which

FONT="Comic Sans MS"]the white/brendal puppy is Kitty and the champegn one is Athena...[/FONT][/FONT]

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
OK, now you did it!!! I could LITERALLY spend all day with them little piggies:) I think I would probably overdose on them and have to be physically restrained from squishin' them to pieces LOL!!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww some cute pups. Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
795 Posts
GORGEOUS pups.

I am such a sucker for piebalds!!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Awwww so cute

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah i have to say i spend most of my free time with them.. i wake them up in the mornin and everything.. but they are to the phase where they bite and wanna play with their sharp little teeth but i love them to death.. they make #4 and #5 and thats enough for us.. what would i do without them.. they are like my other kids.. also check out my album of my other pittys.. thanks

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
NOPE NOPE!! I say they are all horrible and disgusting in every way! ;)
Whoin the world needs those big blue eyes to drink in your heart and those squishy faces to plaster with kisses or the puppy breath to make you pass out or the wobbly bellies and legs to make your heart go flip flop??
How could you post such pictures ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts