1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yep, NW FL

shoot again!! hurricane party!!! generator and beer

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah but we can say the same here about our ice storm,, it was the end of life as we knew it.. No one was prepared for that shyte

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
same here, they announced "freezing rain" and "icy conditions" one morning and all the schools were shut down, flights were all delayed, and the news was advising everyone to stay off the roads. The city just isn't prepared to handle icy roads, i'm like damn yall know a freeze is coming, get some salt here and fix it!

·
Premium Member
9,176 Posts
im jealous.. :( like don't want to ever look at your picture threads kind of jealous lol.

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
same here, they announced "freezing rain" and "icy conditions" one morning and all the schools were shut down, flights were all delayed, and the news was advising everyone to stay off the roads. The city just isn't prepared to handle icy roads, i'm like damn yall know a freeze is coming, get some salt here and fix it!
End of the world ice lmao. We get ice anywhere from end of November into March. We just had some last weekend. It's normal here. Go to school work everything. You guys are just wusses :p

yeah but we can say the same here about our ice storm,, it was the end of life as we knew it.. No one was prepared for that shyte
Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
if it snows 100miles away our schools close, and aint nobody going to work.

it used to be only our summers, now we are stating to get yahoo's from all over, staying year round, and i dont like it,

come and spend your money then

GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,110 Posts
ugh 13 days . 13 days til I can lounge on the beach.... lol UGH I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! It didnt get about 27 today. SUCKS!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.