Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I've gone through all my recent photos (within the last year's worth) and have comprised a collage of my favorite shots. Y'all have seen all these photos, but it's easier to put them together and show them all as one photo lol. I didn't include any nature shots, just kids and dogs here.. will probably do one of my favorite scenery shots too, and if I do, will attach them here.

I'd love to do a slideshow of all my favorite shots, but it won't auto play, I don't think. I'll see what I can do though.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Awwwwwww.. I swear nini is getting so big!!! Great pics girly! :D

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jessie. Yes she is! She'll be 3 in July... gosh.. I remember when she was a little bitty baby.... omg! I gotta get busy planning a birthday party lol.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Thanks Jessie. Yes she is! She'll be 3 in July... gosh.. I remember when she was a little bitty baby.... omg! I gotta get busy planning a birthday party lol.
Lmao.. girl u still got awhile.. I got Nina's in may then Kota in July and chy in August ..

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dang, I don't envy you at all lol. Maybe we could do Kota and NiNi's together if they're close enough? Last year, we had hers at FM park... she ran off and played while the grown ups cooked and she got scared when we sang happy birthday to her lol. She liked her presents though lol. Boogie's is in May, right around the time they get outta school for summer lol.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Great pics girl! I miss my baby girl :( now she's ten going on twenty and doesn't want me kissing her or wipes them off! Punk ass little doo doo head! Lol! Your girls are adorable but the dogs eye view shot made me lol! Love it! :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great pics girl! I miss my baby girl :( now she's ten going on twenty and doesn't want me kissing her or wipes them off! Punk ass little doo doo head! Lol! Your girls are adorable but the dogs eye view shot made me lol! Love it! :)
Lol... I'm glad my girls still want my kisses! Thanks for the compliment.. I took that when Sparky was only about 6 mos old, and Roller was just a house guest, lol. Not sure if you know the story, but Roller belonged to a friend of mine who had a very busy work schedule. She had to go out of town for work, and I kept him for her. When she came back, we talked about her busy schedule, that would only get busier, and decided it was best that he stay with me. Best decision I ever made. That picture is from when him and Sparky got along. I placed Sparky in a new home last Spring, and last month, he came back to me because the woman could no longer keep him due to her health (an older woman). Now, they want to eat each other, so I have to crate and rotate them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts