Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I"m new here! lol. I own a white pit bull mix named snow. I really don't know what else to say. I've been on other sites so you might know me from there. I love learning about the pit bull.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh of course! Silly me. HAHA.

hello my name is Snow.

I love to:

And

I am Predominantly a Pit Bull mix. However out of all the breeds I have in me the Known Breeds are: American Pit Bull Terrier, American Bull Dog and Staffordshire Bull Terrier. My mommy was a mutt with Staffordshire Terrier in her (the owner also owned the Grandmother to snow) And my father was a American Bull dog and American Pit Bull terrier from a BYB that thought he knew what he was doing. I was lucky to have turned out to be such a great dog!

I am currently 2 years old. My Birthday is Feb. 19th of 2010. For a White dog I am very healthy. No skin conditions. I can hear and See. The only thing wrong with me is the Vet says I have early symptoms of HD. Momma gives me fish Oil and Supplements with my Dog food to help. It makes it easier for me to run and play.

Oh! And this is my Wanna Be pit Sister Koi:
She is a Half and Half of Dachshund and Miniture Pincher. She is Currently 1 years old. I love my baby sister. We play together when mommy is home and watching us. ^^

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes. Dont be fooled LOL In ALL of my pics Snow is wearing a lead. Unless I have edited it out.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey I know you too! LOL Nice to see PPL I know here. :rofl::woof::pupruns:

Oh I saw you yesterday KG LOL.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Welcome to GP :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Welcome to GP. Your dogs are gorgeous. I love Snow, what a pretty dog. I had 2 Anerican Bulldogs in the past. They were such great dogs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts