Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some new pics of Keira....

The kid in the last picture is a friends nephew :)
Keira is now 16 months old! I am really really pleased with how well she's developing. We're working on her hand signals more now, and she has mastered sit, down, and stay (well, stay is shaky without the verbal still), as well as come. I am also slowly teaching her a few commands in Spanish, but just cute tricks.
She learned too fast that she could break clip collars is she ran fast enough on her cable, LOL! So I had to use one of Caesar's old collars for now.
Raw has been wonderful for her-- no more icky allergies! Her coat is unbelievably shiny and her muscles seem to get bigger every day! :)
Just wanted to check in and share!:love2:

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Keira is so pretty!! Great pics :D

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
your pup looks super happy.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Love the eye patch :)

·
Super Moderator
4,593 Posts
A brindle spot. How freakin' cute is that. LOL! She's gorgeous and looking awesome!!

Smart girl. LOL!
I'd highly recomend a Nizmo collar if your looking for something more sturdy then the plastic clips. Affordable and long lasting. Ecko's first one has lasted over 2 years and still looks brand new.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Love your happy girl. :)

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Love the eye patch :)
Thanks :D That was the first thing I noticed about her hen I got her!

A brindle spot. How freakin' cute is that. LOL! She's gorgeous and looking awesome!!

Smart girl. LOL!
I'd highly recomend a Nizmo collar if your looking for something more sturdy then the plastic clips. Affordable and long lasting. Ecko's first one has lasted over 2 years and still looks brand new.
Thanks Ecko :D
I have had my eye on a Nizmo for a while, was actually going to order one this week, but went totally broke with our puppy dying. All the tests to diagnose her heart condition then she went into renal failure, and well... it adds up!
As soon as I have some extra money though, I plan on it :D

Love your happy girl. :)
Thanks Ames :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts