Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm not sure if you all are okay with mixes but my local shelter was advertising on the radio that they had a bunch of puppies. So I went in and checked them out and they were supposedly pitbull/black lab mixes. So cute!

So anywho I named mine Rhett. He's a doll. Only 7 weeks old. I'll post pictures soon!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Congrats! And welcome....we don't discriminate against pit mixes :) I'm a little suprised the shelter adopted them out at 7 weeks though. I figured they would hold them until 8 weeks. Pics will be great :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
We like them of all kinds :D Welcome to the forum, can't wait for the pics :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I have a pit/lab mix myself, and his littermates there were 4 black ones, so I can't wait to see pics :D Welcome to GP :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a pit/lab mix myself, and his littermates there were 4 black ones, so I can't wait to see pics :D Welcome to GP :D
Do you have a picture of your mix!? I'd love to see what Rhett might end up looking like!!

Thank's guys! I am going to get some pictures of him tomorrow out in the yard. :) I promise to post them. A small discription of him is he is all black with a white chin. He's still pretty whobbly but a doll face, very playful.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
he is in my siggy pic, that white dog ya see, if you search his name in the pic section you'll see lots of pics of him ;) I can't wait to see ya boy :D I do have pics of some of his littermates as well :D

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Welcome..This is a fun and informative forum...

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Here is my brother dog, Atlas, he is a littermate to my white dog, Orion -

These were all taken from their first b-day, side shot of Atlas -

Achilles -

side shot of Achilles -

Orion & Achilles -

side shot of Orion @ 3yrs. old -

And just for kicks, Orion, Atlas & Achilles dad, Phoenix (red dog) and 1/2 sister Penny (RIP), they were not happy bout being inside away from teh fun, lol -

and here is Orion's mom, Luna -

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awesome, can't wait to see them :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts