Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dun da dah…
Here's the big cooling mat, I couldn't be happier with the outcome :)
Yesterday I broke my mom's sewing machine, It was literally from the late 60s or early 70s, so it wasn't really my fault. So today we went and replaced it with a super duper machine that can even monogram stuff! I can't use most of the features yet, but it's super fun. I have a machine at home, but Mike didn't want to go all the home for it, and we felt we needed to replace hers since it broke while I was using it. The new machine was $200 bux so Mike says he's putting a shopping cart on my site and I better start making it back lol. My mom was telling her friend at work about it, and she said she thought she wanted one, so I told mom to take the one I made for Raisin to show it to her, and she wants TWO! I'm such a dork, thanks for bearing with me.

So here it is:

This one has 4 ice packs, 2 go in each side, we were all lying on it, it got pretty cool, of course Thrall took the first 20 minutes as an opportunity to try to dig out the packs (he saw me put them in, and thought they were something great lol), but he settled down and let me take the pics eventually.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
That's really a pretty good idea. I can't stand when people don't realize how hot their enviroment can be on their dogs ie. blacktop surfaces. When you make your first million dollars with this item, think of all of us little people:)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Sounds like a pretty cool idea. It's winter over here at the moment but this would be awesome for summer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts