Go Pitbull Forums banner

Just found out what "toy" turns my pup on!

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Saint Francis 
#1 ·
My keys/keychain:) He absolutely goes ape when I jingle them around him! I tied them to a rope and dragged them across the room and he was dumbfounded LOL. They are his "catnip" I think and he will not stop playing with them. Good workout for us:) Anyone else have a "turn on" pup toy that seems odd?

#5 ·
LOL, I knew that was coming!!! The minute I stopped typing I thought "what if everyone thinks I'll let him play with the keys until he swallows them or something?" No, I watch him like a hawk:) If he did, I'd have to wait to start the car until he, well...you know. What a sh*tty way to start up a car too......get it.....sh*tty?(crickets in the background)

#4 ·
LOL that's too funny! Bullet goes ape for anything rubbery

#6 ·
Nila's turn on is mulch!!!!! I mulched my flower beds and everytime she goes around it she has to get a piece of mulch and toss it around in the yard.....lets just say she cant hide her mulch love due to the red stain she always gets on her mouth :p

#7 ·
I found another, my "all ready been chewed" Extra spearmint flavored gum! He tries to come up and smell it on my finger and huffs and puffs and jumps around barking at it. Maybe it's the smell IDK, but it makes for a few minutes of entertainment and exercise LOL:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.